• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Targeting Alex Wennberg; Kraken Keeping Him Out of Lineup Due to 'Trade Related Reasons'

Phil

7 hours ago, RangersIn7 said:

I agree with you.

And it’s not cause Brodz is or has played poorly.

Cause he hasn’t.

Brodz is a hockey player. 

But they need another C.

And it isn’t Wennberg.

They have the cap space to add another quality top-6 and a bottom-6 player.

Thats what they need. 

That C doesn’t need to unseat Brodz.

He just needs to be there as insurance.

Meh. 

The C needs to be better than Brodzinski.  Brodzinski is the insurance.  

Wennberg isn't the type of player I was expecting them to target. But I guess if he comes retained and for absolutely nothing more than an AHLer..... I guess Drury has to do it.

He's a 35-40 point center... Although he doesn't play a style I want to add, you have to think the market is pretty dry or just not at the Rangers price point. 

Wennberg would be an improvement over Brodzinski (don't bring recent fancy stats into it. He's a 35- 40 point player. That's what Chytil was--).  But it's not the guy we want. If that's all that's out there.   Oh well. 

I just read on The Athletic that St Louis might move Buchnevich.. I'd trade picks, prospects and the soul of Adam Henrique to get PB back.. Figure the cap hit for next year out over the summer.  

14 minutes ago, Flynn said:

I just read on The Athletic that St Louis might move Buchnevich.. I'd trade picks, prospects and the soul of Adam Henrique to get PB back.. Figure the cap hit for next year out over the summer.  

I've heard rumors about Buchnevich too, but don't see why he would get traded.  The Blues currently are in a playoff spot.

4 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I've heard rumors about Buchnevich too, but don't see why he would get traded.  The Blues currently are in a playoff spot.

Yeah.. makes no sense.. But if they are going to be idiots. 

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Slobberknocker said:

i heard a wild ass rumor that the rangers were going to go after tom wilson...  probably not true given the contract but has anyone else heard this?

thanks.

Heard from where?

1 hour ago, Scott said:

I can't imagine they would even consider taking on that 7 year contract that starts next season @ 6.5 per.

Wouldn't stop me.

Kreider-Zibanejad-Wilson...

75879e58-bbeb-4352-960a-b48c16b26d05_tex

• Bullseye 1

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Come on guys. Sources. Can't just say you heard it on a podcast and not share a link like - Links or it didn't happen.  Rocket League Yes GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

You're  too lazy to click the link even if it was supplied to you.

Just now, Pete said:

You're  too lazy to click the link even if it was supplied to you.

Right. I forgot.

It's OK to just name a podcast and send a link to a list of every single podcast the show has done. Because it isn't at all possible to send a link for a certain episode and give a timestamp. It just can't be done. To expect such a thing is preposterous. It's only 2024. We don't have the technology.  

So, go on everyone.  Just say you heard what you want to happen on a podcast,  then when questioned about it, call the one questioning you lazy because they don't want to listen to 200 episodes of said podcast to find what it is that YOU are talking about.  

Video Games GIF by South Park

Lazy.

• LMFAO 2

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Right. I forgot.

It's OK to just name a podcast and send a link to a list of every single podcast the show has done. Because it isn't at all possible to send a link for a certain episode and give a timestamp. It just can't be done. To expect such a thing is preposterous. It's only 2024. We don't have the technology.  

So, go on everyone.  Just say you heard what you want to happen on a podcast,  then when questioned about it, call the one questioning you lazy because they don't want to listen to 200 episodes of said podcast to find what it is that YOU are talking about.  

Video Games GIF by South Park

Lazy.

So you think I should go back and listen to the entire episode to give you a timestamp instead of you just accepting that what I said actually came from the podcast? For YOU of all people? 

Get the fuck out of here.

This shit is so tired already. I don't have shit to prove to you. You haven't posted a source ever in your life. But I have to spoon feed you information? If you want to continue being uninformed, that's your business. If I thought for a second you might actually listen to it, and become informed, I might have thought about doing it. But you're the kind of dude who will listen to it and then just make some crazy shit up as a reason not to believe the information that's right in front of you. 

I posted the link to all the podcasts because you obviously need an education on a lot of this shit. I was doing you a favor. But you don't want to be educated, so continue to do what you do and I'll continue the chuckle at the hot takes. 

Edited by Pete

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

So you think I should go back and listen to the entire episode to give you a timestamp instead of you just accepting that what I said actually came from the podcast? For YOU of all people? 

Get the fuck out of here.

This shit is so tired already. I don't have shit to prove to you. You haven't posted a source ever in your life. But I have to spoon feed you information? If you want to continue being uninformed, that's your business. If I thought for a second you might actually listen to it, and become informed, I might have thought about doing it. But you're the kind of dude who will listen to it and then just make some crazy shit up as a reason not to believe the information that's right in front of you. 

I posted the link to all the podcasts because you obviously need an education on a lot of this shit. I was doing you a favor. But you don't want to be educated, so continue to do what you do and I'll continue the chuckle at the hot takes. 

Sarcastic Christine Taylor GIF

• LMFAO 2