• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Capitals Place Evgeny Kuznetsov on Waivers

You look past everything for a free player of that caliber. This is a guy who did not have a con smythe playoff but was a massive reason the caps won that year. 

Such a weird season

2 minutes ago, Valriera said:

You look past everything for a free player of that caliber. This is a guy who did not have a con smythe playoff but was a massive reason the caps won that year. 

Such a weird season

He's not free. You got to pay him 7.8 million. And I don't think you look past his issues... ❄️ 👃🏼

19 minutes ago, RangersIn7 said:

He’s got 18 goals in his last 125 games.

Think I’ll pass

Wow…I didn’t realize he tailed off so sharply.  Brodzinski can do that if he had the same PP time Kuz gets.

10 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

He’s got more 5v5 goals than Zibanejad since Christmas, and he hasn’t played since January

☺️

Is this a trick question?

Someone is claiming him, and I'm going with Philly.

Also, if Edmonton takes him, someone needs to investigate their trail to redemption program they are running....see Evander Kane and Corey Perry.

15 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Someone is claiming him, and I'm going with Philly.

Also, if Edmonton takes him, someone needs to investigate their trail to redemption program they are running....see Evander Kane and Corey Perry.

I have no doubt he clears waivers bit we shall see I guess. I'd be shocked if he's claimed. Maybe Arizona since thru like players who do coke. 

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

He’s got more 5v5 goals than Zibanejad since Christmas, and he hasn’t played since January

☺️

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Edited by Pete

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Wow…I didn’t realize he tailed off so sharply.  Brodzinski can do that if he had the same PP time Kuz gets.

My statement is slightly misleading I suppose… Kuznetsov has never been a huge goal scorer. Totally a playmaker/puck carrier/facilitator.

But his days of production may well be over at this point.