• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ryan Lindgren Gets Elbowed in the Face, Takes 'Maintenance Day'

LindG1000

I'm left with three thoughts:

1. Is he human or does his blood contain the mutant X gene responsible for all X-Men powers?

2. What's the likelihood half his bones have already been replaced with some sort of vibranium polymer?

3. Are there just two of him that the Rangers are body-swapping on the regular, and if so, where is Lyan Rindgren?

• LMFAO 4
  • Applause 1

27 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

I'm left with three thoughts:

1. Is he human or does his blood contain the mutant X gene responsible for all X-Men powers?

2. What's the likelihood half his bones have already been replaced with some sort of vibranium polymer?

3. Are there just two of him that the Rangers are body-swapping on the regular, and if so, where is Lyan Rindgren?

He's a viking warrior.  He came down from The North.  Soon he will need to pillage and plunder.  Hide your wives. 

• LOL 1

While I completely agree he's tough thougher than nails this stuff has got to complicate his next contract. At some point this playing the roll of a crash dummy is going to all catch up to him and his career is going to finally hit a brick wall that's not going to give. Kinda like we may have seen something similar before.

Edited by jsrangers

31 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

While I completely agree he's tough thougher than nails this stuff has got to complicate his next contract. At some point this playing the roll of a crash dummy is going to all catch up to him and his career is going to finally hit a brick wall that's not going to give. Kinda like we may have seen something similar before.

let’s hope it’s after hoisting a certain trophy and a big fat payday celebration