• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Off-season Thread: Endless Pain, Hatred, and Rage ... Also Boredom

Phil

32 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

It's weird how you notice how many advertisements there are for food when you can't eat. 

When I broke my jaw and it was wire shut I felt like the world revolved around food.

I worked with someone who had gastric surgery to lose weight and I made the mistake of eating fast food in front of him, and he literally broke down into tears.

I felt terrible 

1 minute ago, RangersIn7 said:

I worked with someone who had gastric surgery to lose weight and I made the mistake of eating fast food in front of him, and he literally broke down into tears.

I felt terrible 

As long as you had a diet coke with it you're all good.

Anyone else notice how many people are having these weight loss surgeries lately?  It's like people can't stay in shape themselves anymore.  Stop eating so much you fat bottomed girls.

24 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

As long as you had a diet coke with it you're all good.

Anyone else notice how many people are having these weight loss surgeries lately?  It's like people can't stay in shape themselves anymore.  Stop eating so much you fat bottomed girls.

There’s an obesity problem in this countey

But it’s due to mindset. Particularly amongst younger people.

They think that being full means eating till you can’t eat anymore. Like to the point of being uncomfortable.

11 minutes ago, RangersIn7 said:

There’s an obesity problem in this countey

But it’s due to mindset. Particularly amongst younger people.

They think that being full means eating till you can’t eat anymore. Like to the point of being uncomfortable.

They should run commercials showing 60+'s sleeping in a sling chair because their gastric regurgitation has become a forever thing.

12 hours ago, Ozzy said:

There's 2 of 'em out here in Suffolk that I know of.  I wouldn't worry though!  I ain't headed back there again!

Nothing like the Kumo "weight loss plan" though;  12 pounds in 3 days!!!  Last time I saw "199" on the scale, I think was 7th grade!!!  LOL

I'm watching the Thursday night football game and I never realized how many fucking food commercials there are!!!!  I kept pulling my shirt over my eyes, not to look!!

I knew it. Ozzy has a time machine! Thursday night football eh??

Let's drop the puck already!

From Hockey Beast

https://www.facebook.com/TheHockeyBeast

"It’s 11:15 p.m. Most people are asleep and I’m just finishing my last exercise with my 30-pound vest. I sit on the bench to have some rest. I look at myself in the mirror. After a while, I ask myself a question: “Is it really still worth it?” Unfortunately, I don’t think I can answer this question. I really can’t. I keep thinking, “You are alone, no family, you work like a horse, there is no one waiting for you at home.” This doesn’t sound too great, I think. But then another question pops up: “Then why do you keep doing it?” I know the answer to this question without hesitation. “Because I love it.”

- Jaromir Jagr.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

50 minutes ago, fletch said:

Let's drop the puck already!

From Hockey Beast

https://www.facebook.com/TheHockeyBeast

"It’s 11:15 p.m. Most people are asleep and I’m just finishing my last exercise with my 30-pound vest. I sit on the bench to have some rest. I look at myself in the mirror. After a while, I ask myself a question: “Is it really still worth it?” Unfortunately, I don’t think I can answer this question. I really can’t. I keep thinking, “You are alone, no family, you work like a horse, there is no one waiting for you at home.” This doesn’t sound too great, I think. But then another question pops up: “Then why do you keep doing it?” I know the answer to this question without hesitation. “Because I love it.”

- Jaromir Jagr.

I thought this was a Lafreniere quote until I saw the word exercise instead of donut

• LMFAO 1
  • ALEXIS! 1