• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #5: Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Bring Out Your Weird

1 minute ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I wish Fox would shoot with the intent of trying to score himself from the point on the power play.  

He doesn't have that Leetch end to end gear. But you're right; would love to see him uncork a hard point shot instead of another pass. 

48 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

I wore No Quit in NY T for games 1-3...Switched it up to a generic NYR T for Game 4....Now switched it up to a Drury shirsey.....In Drury We Trust?

I wore rubbers with @josh 's mom in games 3 and 4.  I went bareback games 1 and 2.  Might have to try anal. She's happy about it.  

• LMFAO 2
  • JIMMY! 1

3 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Does anyone remember the reasoning for Schmid starting game 3 over Blackwood?  Wasn't Blackwood the number 2 most of the season?  Is he hurt?  

Blackwood has been a spare part since getting hurt and returning late in the season. This guy has been their best goalie by the numbers all season. Blackwood the worst of the three. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ON FOR TWO MINUTES YOU DUMBASS.

They were already out for 2 minutes prior to the minute and a half they were out there. 

But yeah, that 2nd unit is awful. I blame the fat kid for that. I'd switch him out for Goodrow or Kakko. Really anyone. I can't stand watching 13 anymore. 

• Keeps it 100 1

7 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

PP looked great but no reward. 

Without anyone screening the goalie, Rangers PP isn’t that incredible…that’s why they need the Kreider tip in…can’t defend it, can’t predict where the puck will go, so doesn’t matter if the goalie is screened or not… but for Zeb’s shot or anyone else’s…they need a body in front to break up Schmid’s view…nothing…

WTF!!!!!  This fucking team can't figure out how to score a goal vs. this guy.....Maybe try shooting the puck at his feet to make him move....Obviously can't go glove side.  

Can't ask for a worse start with a god damn goal :30 in.  

I'm so fucking angry right now......F'n 3 on 1 and can't score.  FFS where are the finishers.  

11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Still forty minutes to go and adjust.

😐

Let me quote my wife, anter she got know the score at the end of the first and I said, that there’s 40 minutes left from the game:

”It can get worse….”

Hard to argue with that…

Edited by Cr00zng