• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #2: Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Hellwalker

Few things are more dangerous than the confidence then comes from a comfortable game-1 win on the road.  Need to be ready tonight.

On the other hand I expect the Devils to come out flying and trying to prove their playoff bona fides by hitting everything that moves.  There is a decent chance that they overdo it and we end up on the right side of the early power plays.

Send them home tonight getting an early read on tee times next week.  

5 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I expect a fast start from NJ. if Igor can stonewall them in the first period, we win this game.

This, they’re going to come out hot first period. Weather the storm, take a few icings, keep game tight, and then grind out the second and third for a rather comfortable 3-1 win

24 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Good way to thwart a fast starting team:  The Trouba Express....

...I hear the whistle faintly in the distance....it's approaching rapidly! 

Enjoy tonight, fellas!! 

I think Hughes is too fast for Trouba to catch but all it takes is a head down entering the zone and BAM!!!!! Someone gunna get it and then someone will take the dumb penalty trying to fight him.

5 hours ago, RangerDanger said:

I missed the last game, and we won convincingly. No way in hell am I going to jinx that, so I'll be following this thread like a hawk. Don't let me down, Brotherhood!

I watched game one on a French feed, so I have to do the same tonight.