• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#69) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins — Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

Just now, Valriera said:

These five periods could have gone differently but they didn’t. This year is ours to lose with this squad and if they are playing this way I’m not sure they’ll lose four games all playoffs 

I feel like from the third period of the game in Pittsburgh, to now, has probably been their best hockey of the season.

Kanes assists. Simply putting the puck where skaters need to go. On the doorstep. Bringing him in has brought a new element to this team. He puts the puck in shooting lanes for skaters to get to. If they don't... He's Patrick Kane and they are wrong.  

This will be a less predictable offense.  Its not going to be all cross ice one timers for Zibanejad or Panarin.  More tap ins at the goal mouth. More shots. This will free up Fox, Miller, Trouba and even Schneider for opportunities fir drop passes to the blue line. 

• VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

What’s the rule? If my erection doesn’t go away after 3 periods I should contact a doctor? Getting into dangerous territory here 

You may have been bitten by a Brazilian wandering spider

1 minute ago, Dem said:

It's not that the rangers are good, it's because the pens are making mistakes. On ESPN/abc

Speed onto pucks creates mistakes

like our D trying to clear the zone

se look faster, more skilled and an edge that I didn’t think we had

at this rate Kreider can continue to be a fancy lad

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

Kaplan is a robot man. No ability to follow up the answer of a question with another relevant question Just spits out random questions one after another. Terrible and she hasn’t gotten any better. Almost two years now.

Pretty sure they didn't hire her for her brilliance or hockey acumen. Come to think of it I'm not sure why they hired her other than ESPN

4 minutes ago, Dem said:

It's not that the rangers are good, it's because the pens are making mistakes. Ok ESPN/abc

Yeah I heard that and almost fell off the couch.  They just can’t accept that their Penguins are old, slow and in their way out the door.

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Kaplan is a robot man. No ability to follow up the answer of a question with another relevant question Just spits out random questions one after another. Terrible and she hasn’t gotten any better. Almost two years now.

Her ridiculous tablecloth outfit  with linebacker shoulder pads add to her robot like stupidness. Yes stupidness. 

Just now, Valriera said:

Alright this is a great PK segment I’ll give it to him 

I’ll give espn credit the intermissions have gotten a lot better from the start of the season where it seemed like chelios and messier were playing “put the viewers to sleep” on a nightly basis. 

1 minute ago, siddious said:

I’ll give espn credit the intermissions have gotten a lot better from the start of the season where it seemed like chelios and messier were playing “put the viewers to sleep” on a nightly basis. 

What would be really great is if PK slewfoots someone in the studio when they don't see it coming

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1