• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #25] Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators — If We Win Today. It's Called a 'winning Streak.' It Has Happened Before!

Phil

Just now, NYRangers93 said:

I'm 29 years old. was 2 years old when he did that. I have a great book about the history of the Rangers. That's where I got that from. 

I was hunting for some modern questions but ran out of time. I’ll keep working at it.  So far we are spreading the scoring out pretty well.

Keirik- 1

Sharpshooter - 1

Bugg - 1

NyRangers93 - 1

1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

During the MSG150 they showed Othmann taunting his old team Flint, I thought it was a mutual decision that he was traded to Peterborough. What’s the backstory there that he’s pissed at Flint? 

I totally forgot to ask this earlier this week. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

During the MSG150 they showed Othmann taunting his old team Flint, I thought it was a mutual decision that he was traded to Peterborough. What’s the backstory there that he’s pissed at Flint? 

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/rangers-brennan-othmann-requested-trade/

He requested the trade the main reason given at the time was to be closer to his grandparents who are not doing well. Heard that on Sirius at the time and it's mentioned here too.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/rangers-brennan-othmann-requested-trade/

He requested the trade the main reason given at the time was to be closer to his grandparents who are not doing well. Heard that on Sirius at the time and it's mentioned here too.

Yeah that’s what I heard too but why taunt your former team? Has to be something else to it.