• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #25] Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators — If We Win Today. It's Called a 'winning Streak.' It Has Happened Before!

Phil

Just now, Karan said:

He did something similar earlier in OT that resulted in a rush the other way, he's gotta make better decisions than that seeing everyone's down low. 

They play like fucking idiots in OT. Everything they do in the game is multiplied in OT. They feel everything needs to be fucking perfect. It’s so absurd.

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

They play like fucking idiots in OT. Everything they do in the game is multiplied in OT. They feel everything needs to be fucking perfect. It’s so absurd.

Yeah it's bizarre man. Watching OTs around the league, teams manage to make something out of nothing, just with simple plays thanks to all the open ice. But the Rangers, manage to do nothing, despite having oodles of zone time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

He did something similar earlier in OT that resulted in a rush the other way, he's gotta make better decisions than that seeing everyone's down low. 

yeah he did he took a shot, admired it as it missed wide and rimmed around and lead to a breakout the other way because he was too lazy to break back after taking the shot.  Just not smart at all.

That is now three out of the last four games where we have blown leads and lost the game. Brady tkachuck showed how to play the game tonight, whereas Mika skated the most casual breakaway I’ve ever seen. It’s less bad than the devils chanting Igor in our barn, it’s just a testament to how much in bad shape the team is. Just weak mentally all around, and really deserved to lose the game 

• Keeps it 100 1

Is Kreider still on the team? Where thevfuck has he been? Atleast Panarin is getting and setting up chances. Kreider is floating and being very pedestrian.  Not physical one God damn bit. Put his ass on the market and give fat fuck Lafrenière his dream spot, so he can fall and they can restart the rebuild faster. 

This team has zero guts, Fuck every single one of them... except Gauthier and Schneider 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Is Kreider still on the team? Where thevfuck has he been? Atleast Panarin is getting and setting up chances. Kreider is floating and being very pedestrian.  Not physical one God damn bit. Put his ass on the market and give fat fuck Lafrenière his dream spot, so he can fall and they can restart the rebuild faster. 

This team has zero guts, Fuck every single one of them... except Gauthier and Schneider 

And Lindgren. The only guy with balls

Edited by NY Chief

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

One day this team will realize not every goal in OT needs to make ESPNs Top 10 and just put pucks on net.

I have just about had enough of this team. I have been trying to have patience more than others, but I really just don’t think I could anymore.

This was a bad loss. A really bad loss. And this was a stretch of 3 games that they know just as well as we do that 6 points was essentially a must.

Really think they have to change the coach.

Doesn't appear anyone is listening. 

Looks a lot like Quinn's tenure. 

How many Rangers had a chance to clear that puck at the end of regulation, and instead made shitty blind dumb clearing attempts? They refuse to play smart and they don't play hard. Beat Sens Wednesday with 3 greasy going to the net goals. And tonight, back to trying to make the perfect pass over and over. In OT, was beyond absurd. 

• Bullseye 1

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

A new candidate for worst loss of the year, what the f----

Just the latest nominee.

2 minutes ago, NY Chief said:

DJ? What did miss?

He's a music freak who DJ's during the offseason. Fuck he maybe doing it on the ipad during the games at this rate.

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Mika looks like he just lost a loved one. That locker rooms mind is just fried. I don’t know. They look so far gone.

Just now, The Dude said:

Zibanejad is a fucking bitch. These post games are embarrassing. 

Church mouse Mika.  Show some balls kid whispering in front of your locker is disgraceful from somebody who is supposed to be a leader. Kreider does the same BS, Trouba says nothing but doesn't whisper. Panarin laughs all the way into the shower hiding behind the I don't speak english bs game. Truly a sackless bunch, infuriating.

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1