• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #25] Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators — If We Win Today. It's Called a 'winning Streak.' It Has Happened Before!

Phil

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

lol Getting Kravtsov back was something we were kind of excited and hopeful about going into the season. He's basically been reduced to a meme at this point.

...well, at least a .gif!!  LOL

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

1 hour ago, rmc51 said:

Kravtsov looked good from what I was able to watch last game. Good for him.

Started out decent. Got quiet as the game went on.

i kinda want him away from Panarin, but we’ll see how this try goes. Panarin needs a skill guy to play catch with during shifts like he had with Strome 

5 hours ago, Keirik said:

I will be there at MSG sitting a few rows behind the Sens bench. Going to throw shit at Tkachuk if things go poorly. Thank god being part of the moderator group means my bail money is covered by the site. Right @Phil?

Pffft. You're a cop. You're not getting in trouble.  No wood shampoo for you. 

• LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Means the “third” line is Laf-Trocheck-Kakko? That’s not a bad combination of skills. We know Trocheck will shoot. 

It should be a great set up for Lafreniere.  Trochek goes to where Lafreniere supposedly likes to set up his linemates with his amazing passing skills.

It was just that Gauthier stinks that Lafreniere didn't rack up points last year. (they played a bunch together) This year it's on Panarin and other scrubs.. The Rangers need better than the best players in the game,  so Lafreniere can start doing his thing  

(Oh maaaannnn, he's going to have the best game evvveerrrr)

• The Chyt! 1

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

I will be there at MSG sitting a few rows behind the Sens bench. Going to throw shit at Tkachuk if things go poorly. Thank god being part of the moderator group means my bail money is covered by the site. Right @Phil?

I may have been arrested at the garden once 🫣