• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Lightning Round Three — General Series Thread

Phil

How many games for the Rangers to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Didn't Strome leave practice early?

I dunno, I think I'd give him a blow, on the road, and insert somebody else, for a look-see. They are going to get btfo possession wise,  anyways, tonight. It'll be same strategy. Get a couple, and hope they get only 1 or 2. 

14 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Didn't Strome leave practice early?

I dunno, I think I'd give him a blow, on the road, and insert somebody else, for a look-see. They are going to get btfo possession wise,  anyways, tonight. It'll be same strategy. Get a couple, and hope they get only 1 or 2. 

There's been no formal practices for a while now. They're all optionals at this point of the season, so hard to draw any conclusions from that. I suspect he'll be a game time decision and he doesn't want to give anything away. 

Sammy Blais ready to go in!!!

Great news if he didn't have the last 8 months off......

Thrilled about Goody and hopefully Stromer makes a go of it. Cmon fellas. We can see the peak from here. Fight through the pain and rely on each other for motivation!!

• The Chyt! 1
  • Believe 2

Sit Strome, so he can heal up.

Copp moves to center, Blais on the right, Pussyarin on the left.

Obviously I want Gauthier in there, but I'll take Blais over Hunt and Rooney. 

Leave everything else alone. 

Reaves has to play until the Rangers make it out of the east. I want a Maroon deterrent in there, and Reaves has been pretty solid on the forecheck when he plays with Goodrow. 

• VINNY! 1