• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Lightning Round Three — General Series Thread

Phil

How many games for the Rangers to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

Once again here literally every ounce of pressure will be on Tampa to win this. That obviously had an impact on Carolina, I don’t think so much for Tampa who is full of experience, but you never know

Tampa Bay is another animal, but yeah, the Rangers have zero pressure on them again.

Going to suck having to go up against Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh et al but I think we have enough depth to win this series. Obviously our big guns will need to continue to step up and will need some bounces to go our way, but they are hardly unbeatable (especially with Point out)

Heading back to MSG for Game 1 and 2....Havent been to a game since the last home game vs. Washington.  Sucks for the people sitting next to me as I will be stinky since I've worn the same shorts and t-shirt for Game 3, 4, 6, and 7

FUCK I'm going to miss Game 3....my daughters dance recital.  FML!!!!

• The Chyt! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

8 minutes ago, Myusername said:

Going to suck having to go up against Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh et al but I think we have enough depth to win this series. Obviously our big guns will need to continue to step up and will need some bounces to go our way, but they are hardly unbeatable (especially with Point out)

Nope. Fuck that. Fuck all that. Believe.

• Believe 6

12 minutes ago, Myusername said:

It's going to duck for them going up against Kreds, Ziby, Fox, Shesty, Bread, and Trouba dropping a few 

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

This team has shown time and again; No quit! You have to respect that and the way we have gelled as a group. Youngsters learning how to play is a fun watch. Chytil? Kid must have had like 3 birthdays this playoff run with the way he has come alive. It’s possible. Dream big. Dream very big.  

• Like 1
  • Believe 3

The comparative layoffs (two days versus nine) many be an advantage for us in Game 1 and a disadvantage for the rest of the series.  That makes getting a W out of Game 1 all the more important.

• Bullseye 3
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Not only has it been great to see the young players playing great, but all of the guys they brought in through trades have just been so good and fit in so well. I've gotten attached to them all. I want them all to stay. Seriously one of the best trade deadlines they've ever had.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 2