• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — 🎶Why Don't We Do It on the Road🎶

44 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Raanta is 0-5 on the road in the playoffs and 6-0 at home. Let's put a dent in that tonight.

This will be key. I loved Raanta when he was here BUT now I would like to see us get in his head. 

Gotta take the crowd out of it. Wierd to see how much credence that is given. 

32 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Just got tickets to the game tonight. My only wish is that I had a Ted Lasso mustache to bring that energy into the arena

Me too, bc that would guarantee you get your ass kicked. Now we’re just hoping. 

• LMFAO 2

Goals scored in CAR: 1

Goals scored at MSG: 7

These guys are scoring now and have a bit of that confidence it needs to keep the pucks going in. Kakko might miss an empty netter, but other players are on the scoresheet. 

@Vodka Drunkenski gonna be MISSING TEETH when Panarin comes out with a 4 point game (1g3a).

LAF attacks Skjei and says, "I didn't fucking know you. Fuck you."

Chytil slashes Smith, then turtles, Smith takes 2 minute penalty and we score on ensuing PP.

LGR! 

• Like 1

Given how frustrated Carolina was at the end of Game 4, now that they're at home they're probably telling themselves we're fucking better than the Rangers, let's come out tonight and assert some dominance and light these fuckers up.

Rangers are going to need to come out prepared to weather that storm in the 1st, keep their legs moving, stay out of the penalty box and be ready to capitalize on the mistakes that Carolina's bound to make since they'll be feeling the pressure. 

• Bullseye 1
  • Believe 1

7 minutes ago, Karan said:

Given how frustrated Carolina was at the end of Game 4, now that they're at home they're probably telling themselves we're fucking better than the Rangers, let's come out tonight and assert some dominance and light these fuckers up.

Rangers are going to need to come out prepared to weather that storm in the 1st, keep their legs moving, stay out of the penalty box and be ready to capitalize on the mistakes that Carolina's bound to make since they'll be feeling the pressure. 

They thought they were better going into Game 1 and the Rangers dominated them for majority of that game. I think the Rangers are riding a tidal wave and they will sink these guys.

• Believe 1

I love that CAR thinks they can play the tough game with us. I love that one of our every day defenders is a fucking wrecking ball on a mission. 

I love that in playoffs past, we were the team getting beat the fuck up, nah...not anymore. 

Domi? Fuck you kid. 

Smith? LOL, GET WAIVED YOU FAT FUCK. 

• The Chyt! 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

5 hours ago, torontonyr said:

Living here I can tell you, their fans are in shambles and pointing the finger at everyone, coach, ADA/Domi, Aho, etc

That just warms the cockles of my heart, whatever the fuck cockles are. Tie them up in knots. They've had it too good all season long.

• LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 2

Love the reference to the Beatles song

yes “why don’t we do it on the road?” There’s a first time for everything and hopefully tonight will be the first home loss for the Canes

LGR!!!

1 hour ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

That just warms the cockles of my heart, whatever the fuck cockles are. Tie them up in knots. They've had it too good all season long.

Sometimes I feel a little bad that Hank owned their franchise for so long, then Domi does shit like cheap shot lindgren and I want to see them all lose.