• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — 🎶Why Don't We Do It on the Road🎶

Pretty decent road period overall, they hung in there with Carolina and weathered the pressure. Shame about the goof up on the previous PP, but the longer this game stays tied, the more it'll frustrate Carolina and force them into mistakes. Rangers just need to keep it solid until then and capitalize when the inevitable chances come.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Why is she always asking about their feelings? "Talk us through that play and what you felt afterwards?". Wtf kinda question is that?

Ya fuck woke ESPN.  I got Kenny Albert on in sync for play by play 

Edited by mbob

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

How’d they look in the 1st? I saw the Zib goal but missed everything before that. 

So so. Gave up a bad shorty. Couple good shifts in their end, but slight edge to Carolina.

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

How’d they look in the 1st? I saw the Zib goal but missed everything before that. 

Flat, timid, pussylike. 

5 shots on goal. Luckily the Canes aren't generating much quality either, but are controlling most of the play.