• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — 🎶Why Don't We Do It on the Road🎶

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. It was a no show by the Rangers. 16 SOG. None of which were of quality. 

Agree with the shots, even if it was 17 SOG. Let’s see what the Rangers will do in the two elimination game…

I’m absolutely outraged by some of these guys. Happy about the experience, etc etc.

Artemi Panarin? You have been here. You played the Boston Bruins in a playoff series. You played Tampa. The Caps. Top tier teams in the playoffs.

To suck THIS BAD is a HUGE cause for concern.

Think it’s realistic or don’t, I don’t care. But Drury absolutely should investigate his appeal on the open market this summer. We have a window. Lets not drag. Wanna be a passenger at 11 million a year? Get off the bus. Plain and simple.

• Bullseye 2

Man if only the Rangers had half the passion of this board they'd be going back to MSG with a chance to close it out. Fans showed up to root them on but fucking Rangers couldn't even bother to give two shits in this game. Abysmal effort.

Oh well, they like to pride themselves for being the "Comeback Kids", let's see what these fucks have in the tank for Saturday. But if Carolina plays the way they can, they're going to stomp a new hole in the Rangers and end this thing in 6.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Get off the bus. Plain and simple

Hard to disagree with that, but it’s ain’t over yet. If in the 7 games Panarin scores the OT winner, everybody will praise him. Just like against the Pitts…

1 minute ago, Morphinity said:

I think it's worse than you guys are saying. They tried. There was plenty of effort. They just got snuffed out for 60 minutes. They couldn't even will the puck to the middle of the ice. 

anigif_sub-buzz-1929-1503528193-1.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karan said:

Man if only the Rangers had half the passion of this board they'd be going back to MSG with a chance to close it out. Fans showed up to root them on but fucking Rangers couldn't even bother to give two shits in this game. Abysmal effort.

Oh well, they like to pride themselves for being the "Comeback Kids", let's see what these fucks have in the tank for Saturday. But if Carolina plays the way they can, they're going to stomp a new hole in the Rangers and end this thing in 6.

2 minutes ago, Crazy Joe said:

Neither of these teams is going to beat the Tampa Bay Vasilevskiy's.

Tampa Bay will win it all again…I can’t stand that team

• Like 1

Even Vally and Biron are dropping huge steamers on the team for their do nothing effort AND even adding Carolina wasn't even THAT good, not good enough to cause what happened out there. Vally giving them no scoring chances in his initial summary.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Bet Gallant makes a lineup change for game 6.

Nemeth back in. 

I’d love to whine about Braun, but I can’t.

unless a top 4 guy is worse than Fox, not sure what you can do that is an improvement.

Kakko can’t play on that 4th line. 
rooney has been fucking awful, and Reaves is more irrelevant than Frankie Exlax. 

6 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Hard to disagree with that, but it’s ain’t over yet. If in the 7 games Panarin scores the OT winner, everybody will praise him. Just like against the Pitts…

Bread looks like he’s sliced bread at this point

• Like 1

Kreids looking fresh in his post game interview. No shower needed for sure. Hair's on point and everything. Might of even trimmed up the beard during the game.

He's blowing some kinda smoke, I'm gagging so I can't tell you what he's saying.

Edited by jsrangers

Come back hard in game 6, force a game seven.  Weird shit happens in game sevens, and the Canes are due to lose a home game at some point.  Take it one step at a time, win it at MSG and go from there.  They're down 3-2 not 3-1 or 3-0, they're still in it just need to show up and play a full, hard 60.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crazy Joe said:

Neither of these teams is going to beat the Tampa Bay Vasilevskiy's.

I thought that too, but maybe the Rangers failed enough to push Carolina back into their top game. 

Such a missed opportunity to jump on a team that was off their game, 5 games in a row. They opened the door and woke up the team that dominated them for 2 years and rose to the upper echelon of competition of the east.

• Like 1