• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — 🎶Why Don't We Do It on the Road🎶

Adam Fox needs a conditioning coach, and someone to get in his ears that he can’t take games off. Because this Jekyll and Hyde shit is absurd.

His offense is there. His wow factor is neat.

But he is just a lazy fuck. That is what separates him and guys like Makar. His motor sucks or he’s lazy.

Just now, josh said:

I would love a reporter to come out and ask one of these guys what it’s like to not be able to play and have to watch these games from the stands. 

"We're here with Artemi Panarin,  Artemi,  what it like to be the gaping hole that's between my legs. And what's it like for your center to be my stink hole in the rear? I mean emotionally..."

• LMFAO 1

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Is this place really tougher to play than Montreal? Cmon!

Laffy needs some breakaway practice.

No. Limit his minutes so Panarin can twirl for 24 minutes per game during the regular season. That should help when it comes to the playoffs 

Come on guys, the Canes are good at home, what did you expect? They didn’t want to come to MSG with down one game. 

The Rangers still have a chance, win @MSG, come back here and beat the Canes in game 7. Believe….

• Keeps it 100 1