• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #1: (2M) Rangers at (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — Ay Tone

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Calm down bro I don't have super fucking zoom built into my contacts

I'm calm as fuck, just happen to see the puck drop drastically through my  trifocals. You're the one who jump on Igor right away. 

**whatever - move on.  Posts are crossing each other in time at this point.

Edited by jsrangers

Just now, jsrangers said:

I'm calm as fuck, just happen to see the puck drop drastically through my  trifocals. You're the one who jump on Igor right away. 

Because the first fucking 3 replays didn't show a deflection OK? 

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

That was such a ridiculous game. We refuse to do the little things with 3 minutes left and pay for it dearly.

Yup. Despite the choke and turtle job in the 3rd, there was still every chance to win this game 1-0. The Rangers need to learn to defend with the lead, and the coaching staff needs to shorten the bench at that stage. This one bites for sure, every opportunity to get the W tonight. And I think it stings especially more cause everyone knows the Rangers won't have it this easy the rest of this series. 

The thing is, Canes was so brutal in the first 40 minutes, so anything "positive" to take from this game is mostly based on Canes playing horrible. That won't be the trend in this series. We needed to steal an away game and this was it. Can't afford to lose games like these as the underdog, just can't.

And for the love of god please bench Panarin the last minutes of a game if we have the lead. The guy refuses to back-check. Just look at his lazy ass on the game-tying goal. He could've hustled to stop the pass going to Aho, but he didn't give a fuck.