• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Hurricanes Round Two — General Series Thread

Phil

How many games for the Rangers to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

That Goodrow guy....we may need him come playoff time, eh?  LOL

That 4th line must be a huge pain in the balls for a team to have to go against!

I forget who said it but, it was like, "These are the type of players that get you through the playoffs".

...and think of that 2nd pairing.  K'Andre is turning into an elite defender right in front of our eyes, and Trouba is an absolute wrecking ball!

"Ya best keep yer head up when crossing that blue line, boys!  The Trouba Express is in the vicinity!"  ...reminds me of Scott Stevens a little bit.

Trouba has become one of my favorite players recently. ALL ABOARD!

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

Trouba has become one of my favorite players recently. ALL ABOARD!

Trouba has really brought it this year. The sum of this teams parts is incredible:

Vezina candidate Goalie, Norris winning D man, Jack Adams candidate coach, Kreiders 50 goal season, Troubas bone crushing hits, Lindgrens refusal to quit, Zibs 🔥  one timer from the circle, the Emergence of two prospects at once in the post season, a phenomenal performance by deadline acquisitions, a no quit attitude. 

If Panarin and/or Stromer get it together this series, they may surprise us all.

• Believe 1

Was just watching this Round 2 highlights package and was surprised to hear Sam's call on a lot of the goals (some pretty epic calls too by the way).

I thought MSG wasn't doing any of the games past Round 1? But if they did, why the heck wasn't their broadcast televised? lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Was just watching this Round 2 highlights package and was surprised to hear Sam's call on a lot of the goals (some pretty epic calls too by the way).

I thought MSG wasn't doing any of the games past Round 1? But if they did, why the heck wasn't their broadcast televised? lol

Thanks for posting, good to hear Sams calls on some of those goals

1 hour ago, rmc51 said:

I guess @CanesFanRandy did not want show up again and wish us good luck or talk about the well fought series. I’m thinking he was just being passive aggressive popping in here to begin with. Probably didn’t think the Canes could lose.

If anyone runs into that character, I have just 2 words for him...

Dx Generation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• LOL 1
  • The Chyt! 2