• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #7: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

17 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

After being dominated by Crosby for most of the series, Mika has a game-tying goal with 5 min to go, 2 assists, +2, 70% FO in almost 25m TOI in a game 7 win. He’s taking that last step up to be an elite 1C.

Big dick kind of clutch performance 

• JIMMY! 1

This is comical…watching the intermission report during the Dallas/Calgary game…the interviews with Sullivan/Crosby they both referenced the bad non-call on LAFFY pulling off the D’s helmet…and then Sullivan doesn’t even know the rule.  He stated his only option is to come off the ice…didn’t even know (nor did any of the guys in the studio) that you can just pick up your brain bucket and put it back on…unbelievable…

4 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

This is comical…watching the intermission report during the Dallas/Calgary game…the interviews with Sullivan/Crosby they both referenced the bad non-call on LAFFY pulling off the D’s helmet…and then Sullivan doesn’t even know the rule.  He stated his only option is to come off the ice…didn’t even know (nor did any of the guys in the studio) that you can just pick up your brain bucket and put it back on…unbelievable…

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pistol Pete said:

Spider Man Lol GIF

• Like 1

So does that make Panarin's goal the biggest of his NHL career?

"It's hard to say," Panarin said. "I don't really score that many goals, so I'd say all of them are pretty, pretty big."

🤣

"It was a really stressful game," Panarin said. "There wasn't that much room on the ice. They were really pressing. One team was throwing it out of the zone, the other team was throwing it in the zone. I couldn't really get an overall picture of what was going on. "Overall, honestly, they've been letting me shoot since the first game. Kind of my bad. I haven't really been making those shots, but maybe I should listen to everyone's advice and actually get out there and take shots."

Edited by Karan
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, Sod16 said:

Why doesn't anyone mention that Petersson easily could have been called for interference on the play?

or just put it back on and get to the front of the net lol 

Edited by Winter

20 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Seriously, how the fuck does that puck find it's way to the net? I'm not complaining, but like wtf? Artemi really is a magician.

Or just lucky, either way, it was a great shot that punched their tickets to Carolina...

9 hours ago, jsrangers said:

We have tears. 

I love how no one mentions it was like 40 seconds before the goal was scored and petterssons replacement was already on the ice and engaged in the play.

Fuck the pens and their whiny fan base so hard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

I love how no one mentions it was like 40 seconds before the goal was scored and petterssons replacement was already on the ice and engaged in the play.

Fuck the pens and their whiny fan base so hard.

Seriously. It's the dumbest crying I've ever witnessed. Atleast cry for something legit you losers.

5 Penguins on the ice with their helmet on and they have the puck lol

• Bullseye 4

50 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Seriously. It's the dumbest crying I've ever witnessed. Atleast cry for something legit you losers.

5 Penguins on the ice with their helmet on and they have the puck lol

well the other problem is they can't count

The emotional roller-coaster season continues...  Yes sir!!  We are moving on!!  Igor was beyond spectacular!  The Bread man shows up at just the right time, and this glorious season continues on to Round 2!!!

...And here are the Top 10 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Arnold Brick Oven...the best Bread in the business (not named "Panarin").

15 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Drinking has officially begun…

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

I have an erection. It's brought on by IGOR!

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

Didn’t Mathewson already have a tampon up his nose before the high stick?

13 hours ago, Pete said:

Fox is horrible defensively

If you can't sense the sarcasm, just don't reply

13 hours ago, Keirik said:

We love the icing. Fitting since bread plays more like a cupcake 

13 hours ago, Flynn said:

I’m getting very close to calling for a full accounting of Panarin’s banking activity.

12 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I legitimately cannot watch that line one more shift.  I may hurt someone. 

12 hours ago, G1000 said:

ZIBANEJAD LIKE THE FUCKIN BLACK KNIGHT BABY!!!

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Maybe bread needs 7 games to rise? 

11 hours ago, siddious said:

Phil should post the IP address of that pens troll that was here a few games ago 

Well, we did it boys!!!  We were able to beat the Penguins, the officials in Toronto, the referees, the TBS and TNT analysts, and the fucking trolls who invaded our forum!!!

A monumental effort by this team to hang in there and fight hard right in the face of every break that went against them!

As far as I'm concerned, we won this series 5-2!!

….and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to The Big man @Keirik!!!  You said he was gonna pop up when we needed it most!  Kudos, my brutha!!!

Congratulations Celebrate GIF by Big Time Gaming

• Cheers 2