• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #7: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

Just now, Rangers845 said:

Lost in triple OT game 1

goalie pulled 2x
Down 3-1

Losing game 6 by 2

losing game 7 two different times 

still not done 

LFG!

When you list it all like that it’s probably one of the greatest playoff performances of all time by any team 

Credit for the Rangers for gutting it out.  If this was Toronto the secondary story would be how they imploded, but since it’s media darling Pittsburgh they’ll get a pass. Pittsburgh had leads in every elimination game and couldn’t close any game out. 

Suck It Royal Rumble GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, CBrowningPI said:

I got off the forum here because ya'll were bitchin and specifically about Bread. And now watcha sayin ! What a gorgeous shot. 

You can’t possibly expect us to be rational in the gdt during the game. It’s literally all hot takes. 🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • TroCheckmark 1
  • Applause 2

Man, how about fucking Miller with that perfect read to stick the puck away and then have the speed at that stage to draw the penalty. This kid has probably been the best Rangers defender of the series.

• Bullseye 1
  • TroCheckmark 1
  • Keeps it 100 4

No more talk about the team learning how to win. You have a room full of guys that have been there at other levels. 

Take it by the horns and play playoff hockey. Be strong on the puck, shoot with confidence,  protect your net and don't give up on any play. Be Ryan Lindgren. Be the captain. 

• JIMMY! 1

Just now, Karan said:

Man, how about fucking Miller with that perfect read to stick the puck away and then have the speed at that stage to draw the penalty. This kid has probably been the best Rangers defender of the series.

Arguably the best defender all season long. Fox better offensively but miller had a better defensive game (usually). I think I said it at the beginning of the season.. he’s on my no trade list. 

1 minute ago, Karan said:

He's been near the top, some bad turnovers but never lost composure, a goal and te drawn OT penalty all is forgiven