• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Do You Like Tonight?

Just now, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

needed that win last night

Going for the over in the chicago seattle game tonight and the under in the canucks arizona game as well. 

5 goals in the first and there were 2 goals disallowed!!!  I'm thinking that's a "slam dunk" at that point!!  You hit the over with what, 2 minutes to go?  Phew!!!

I like the 'Nucks straight up in that game....that over/under this time of year is kinda fluky I think...but I'll be rootin' for ya, BBB!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

5 goals in the first and there were 2 goals disallowed!!!  I'm thinking that's a "slam dunk" at that point!!  You hit the over with what, 2 minutes to go?  Phew!!!

I like the 'Nucks straight up in that game....that over/under this time of year is kinda fluky I think...but I'll be rootin' for ya, BBB!!!

cheers bud. Yeah it was late when that last one was scored. I cheered almost as loud as when a Rangers goal gets scored lol

TB pulled their goalie and then got a PP. So I was excited for washington to get free shots down the ice but they put the goalie back in for it lol. I was freaking

• LMFAO 1

20 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

cheers bud. Yeah it was late when that last one was scored. I cheered almost as loud as when a Rangers goal gets scored lol

TB pulled their goalie and then got a PP. So I was excited for washington to get free shots down the ice but they put the goalie back in for it lol. I was freaking

That game was crazy...I watched that one and the Ducks game after.  Those doubleheaders run pretty late!!!

Yeah man, I could imagine you waking up the neighborhood with those cheers after they finally went "over"!!  LOL!!!  Keep it rolling, my man!!!

taking the over in the Blues, Wild Game tonight

also an interesting betting strategy I was told about, which works especially well for MLB opening day. Since its always Ace vs Ace on day 1, bet no runs in the first inning. you are way more likely to hit that.

bet that for the yanks sox game in a few minutes 

4 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

taking the over in the Blues, Wild Game tonight

also an interesting betting strategy I was told about, which works especially well for MLB opening day. Since its always Ace vs Ace on day 1, bet no runs in the first inning. you are way more likely to hit that.

bet that for the yanks sox game in a few minutes 

well that was a mistake. Running it back with the Mets lol

On 4/7/2022 at 1:09 PM, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

I have a longshot that I find interesting:

UFC on Saturday - The odds for Burns win (right now) is 5, which for me is a bit insane.
Chimaev is really good and has ran through every opponent so far, but he's still yet to fight a top 10 contender and now he's facing arguably the #1 contender in the division. He's 4-0 in the UFC (all first round finishes), but the it's all been against questionable opponents.

Since 2019 Burns is 6-1 with the only loss coming against the Champion Usman. Got a few noteworthy wins against former champ Woodley, Demian Maia, "Wonderboy" Thompson.

Anyway, 5x the money on a Burns win here is too good not to try.

The fight was a lot closer than people (and the bookies) thought it would be. Went the full three rounds with Burns winning the 2nd round clearly. Ultimately lost 29-28 x3 so bet lost, but still liked the bet, Burns was very close to winning and had him shooked in the 2nd.

I see Rangers are favorites tonight against Hurricanes. Not sure, but it's tempting to put some money on Canes here.

Buffalo 5.25 to win in fulltime @ Toronto is also interesting.

Washington Capitals+115
NHL Money Line
Wed 08:28 | Washington Capitals at Vegas Golden Knights
Arizona Coyotes+140
NHL Money Line
Wed 08:28 | Chicago Blackhawks at Arizona Coyotes
Edmonton Oilers-160
NHL Money Line
Wed 08:28 | Dallas Stars at Edmonton Oilers
Colorado Avalanche-320
NHL Money Line
Wed 08:28 | Colorado Avalanche at Seattle Kraken

couldnt decide between Edmonton or Dallas so naturally I probably chose wrong 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't posted picks in a while

Been doing well overall. a while back I started with $25 in my account and its at $200 now with the $25 withdrawn. Ups and Downs but overall always trending up. Had Kreids first goal last night too.

Hit Sebastian Vettell top 10 in the Monaco Grand Prix. Been hitting pretty good on baseball as well. 

I find a game I like the under in, and then also bet a same game parlay, under parlayed with no runs in the 1st and no runs in the 2nd innings. Have had some good cashes doing that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

trying out a new betting strategy. it worked on baseball last night.

Basically just take alternate run-lines in baseball and take the shortest odds you can get (im talking take the favorite at +7.5) and just do a big parlay with as many of those as you can until you are anything near + money

worked last night. trying again in baseball tonight. Might just be a fun way to slowly rack up more wins

Ive got Tigers +7.5, Rockies +6.5, Giants + 5, Guardians +5, Pirates +4.5, Rays +4 at -143 odds