• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#42) Rangers vs Arizona Coyotes — Just Leave Chychrun Behind, Thanks

Morphinity 2.0

Just now, The Dude said:

Nah. Those punches to the back of the head remind me how Beuks career was essentially ended. 

Deserved retaliation,  but not like that.  

I mean, sure, it was dirty, but again, he earned it — literally cross-checked Larsson in the back first.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Good find! The original feed was pretty funny, with Sam being obviously disturbed say "oh my god, I can't believe we just saw that."

I watched that game

i wonder what modano did to piss off Mess

i remember Mark moving the puck up the boards and a player thought he’d take a shot at him. He lifted his stick at the last second and let the guy cross check his own face

took a minor but message sent

Just now, josh said:

Hey, I think that line has looked pretty good

@Phil

«Looking good» is not good enough against Arizona.

Another high scoring game where Laf’s only appearance on the scoresheet is because of a penalty. Can’t even get a shitty secondary assist because he can’t do shit. Just dumps it in or turns it over every time he gets the puck

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Another high scoring game where Laf’s only appearance on the scoresheet is because of a penalty. Can’t even get a shitty secondary assist because he can’t do shit. Just dumps it in or turns it over every time he gets the puck

Most noticeable thing he's done is fall mouth-first into the crotch of a Yote after the sixth goal.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Not even a SOG.  Line looks good though..