• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers, Fox Have Preliminary Contract Discussions

LindG1000

13 hours ago, Phil said:

I don't think so, no, but I'm not ruling it out. I'd never have thought Staal would go to Detroit, or that Voracek would go to Columbus again, or that Duncan Keith would accept a trade to Edmonton, etc. Weird shit happens.

Troubas not agreeing to go anywhere. His wife got a big time surgeon jobs at one of the best hospitals in the city and he forced his way here so that she could have those types of professional opportunities 

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Troubas not agreeing to go anywhere. His wife got a big time surgeon jobs at one of the best hospitals in the city and he forced his way here so that she could have those types of professional opportunities 

I get that, but we still don't know this for a fact.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Well if push comes to shove, buying him out still saves more cap than trying to bridge Fox.  

53 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I thought I read somewhere that his wife is on a rotation at a hospital in Miami right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Phil locked this topic