• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Yankees Thread

Blue Heaven

Same again today, too bad the offense couldn't muster a piece of paper and Judge looked like Beltran on the final pitch of the day.

You can't win 'em all, but this one's gonna hurt, especially with Rizzo out.

I think Rizzo being out really deflated the team. They had nothing going all day, although the offense is still mostly shit more often than not. Going in you sign for three out of four, so I'm not too disappointed. They have been stringing some wins together. I see Torres is going for an MRI or something on his wrist I believe, so hopefully he won't be for awhile either. It's basically been one thing after the next with this team for like three or four years now.

Same again today, too bad the offense couldn't muster a piece of paper and Judge looked like Beltran on the final pitch of the day.

You can't win 'em all, but this one's gonna hurt, especially with Rizzo out.

Boston blew an 8-4 lead, LOL!!!! :rofl:

I think Rizzo being out really deflated the team. They had nothing going all day, although the offense is still mostly shit more often than not. Going in you sign for three out of four, so I'm not too disappointed. They have been stringing some wins together. I see Torres is going for an MRI or something on his wrist I believe, so hopefully he won't be for awhile either. It's basically been one thing after the next with this team for like three or four years now.

Yeah losing Rizzo is gonna hurt. But they have to be able to score something yesterday. Jesus, they were just flat out there. No pizzazz, and Gil looked fabulous! They wasted a really good showing by the pitching staff yesterday. I'm still a HUGE fan of Ridings!!

I can totally see him being up for a shot at being our next closer; The guy has electric stuff! That slider is absolutely LETHAL!

3 out of 4 is cool, even though we shouldn't be losing games we only give up 2 runs in...

Royals for 3 and White Sox next....I'll be happy if we can got 4 outta 6 on this trip without Rizzo and the rest! ...but imagine if we can ever get any of these guys back???

Hopefully Rizzo is alright and won't be out the full ten game limit for COVID protocol. Yeah, Gil and Ridings look so good. Watching Ridings reminds me a little of what it was like when Joba first came up. He has the stuff and the makeup for closer of the future.. Right now I think Loiasaiga can handle that role nicely. I really hope Severino and even Kluber can come back and give this team something, although neither of them can hit. LOL

The Yankees bullpen really tried to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory last night...man

I stayed up for damn near 5 hours to watch that game last night, RMC! I have no idea why he didn't use Ridings in the 10th. That kid has been un-hittable!!!!

Whatever....at least they were able to hold them off. A win is a win, no matter how sloppy it looks in the boxscore! LOL

I stayed up for damn near 5 hours to watch that game last night, RMC! I have no idea why he didn't use Ridings in the 10th. That kid has been un-hittable!!!!

Whatever....at least they were able to hold them off. A win is a win, no matter how sloppy it looks in the boxscore! LOL

That game aged me 10 years lol.

Has that ever even been done before, Sharpy??? That was insane!!!

I think it was said that it's only happened one other time since 1900. I would have gone with Ridings too in the 11th. Peralta is....not great and Ridings has been untouchable in his brief stint so far. I really hope they can get some bodies back soon, especially for that cool 'Field of Dreams' game that's coming up. They have some fight, and as long as they can keep winning series, that's all you can really ask for at this point.

I think it was said that it's only happened one other time since 1900. I would have gone with Ridings too in the 11th. Peralta is....not great and Ridings has been untouchable in his brief stint so far. I really hope they can get some bodies back soon, especially for that cool 'Field of Dreams' game that's coming up. They have some fight, and as long as they can keep winning series, that's all you can really ask for at this point.

True that!!

We need wins! Peralta's been ok, but I didn't think that was a spot for him. What's most promising is that Taillon is really starting to find his stuff. It took a while but I think he's onto something now and finding his groove.

That Field of Dreams thing is going to be a treat. I'm looking forward to seeing that one!

I turned it off at 5-3 to go to bed. I was tired and figured if they lost after that, I wouldn't want to see it anyway lol

I turned it off at 5-3 to go to bed. I was tired and figured if they lost after that, I wouldn't want to see it anyway lol

LOL! I was actually thinking of doing the same. Thankfully I'm not too tired at work today. I'm kind of a night own anyway. I actually didn't start watching until around the 6th inning because I was doing stuff. Taillon deserved the win, but he's really turned the corner and had a great second half. Severino was light outs in his rehab game yesterday, so hopefully they get him back soon.

They are basically playing these games with an All Star Team on the sidelines;

Look at this:

Cole

Kluber

Hicks

Gio

Torres

Sanchez

Rizzo

Montgomery

German

King

Chappy

O' Day

Andujar

Frazier

Locastro

Good Lord!!! ....if we only HAD some of these guys playing!!! LOL

In 2019 they had a ton of injuries, but this season has just been....weird. They're still finding ways, though. Even Tyler Wade is hitting. Gardner is just continuing to put in quality at bats and contributing a bit more. They don't have the depth they did in 2019, but the fight is there. I'm hoping Voit has officially woken up.

They are basically playing these games with an All Star Team on the sidelines;

Look at this:

Cole

Kluber

Hicks

Gio

Torres

Sanchez

Rizzo

Montgomery

German

King

Chappy

O' Day

Andujar

Frazier

Locastro

Good Lord!!! ....if we only HAD some of these guys playing!!! LOL

Yeah, an AS team from 2015 lol

This team plays some of the worst fundamental baseball I've ever seen. Also, Gallo basically being an automatic out on top of some of the regulars being out, really isn't helping. Maybe the 'Field of Dreams' will work a miracle for them.

They're going to need to get some of their guys back soon if they wanna pull this out, and make it to the dance. This whole stop-gap thing seems to only go so far before reality sets in....Even my boy Ridings had a tough one last night, and showed he was human!