• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck Around & Find Out!

Phil

Yea you're like 4th now. Step up ya complain game, homie!

Ryan Strome is carried by Panarin. Chytil can replace him without missing a step. Kreider's an animal and should be Captain. DeAngelo should still be an active Ranger. The 2020 election was rigged by the Chinese. They have Biden in their back pockets. A hot dog isn't a sandwich. Neither is a burger.

Ryan Strome is carried by Panarin. Chytil can replace him without missing a step. Kreider's an animal and should be Captain. DeAngelo should still be an active Ranger. The 2020 election was rigged by the Chinese. They have Biden in their back pockets. A hot dog isn't a sandwich. Neither is a burger.

Damn!!!! That’s harsh

Burger isn't a sandwich?

Fucking peasant.

PM me. We need to re-strategize. We aren't winning medals and are lowering in the power rankings. Fuckin Dude and josh are crushing it

I’m pretty sure I’m The Dude posting under my other account.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/news/nhl-expansion-draft-date-time-rules-seattle-kraken/rvup4lqcwjs715r9b87vkxwpj

Saturday: A freeze on trade, waivers and signings begins at 3 p.m. ET. This runs through Thursday at 1 p.m. ET. Teams are also required to have their protected lists in by 5 p.m. ET to the NHL and NHLPA.

Deadline day. Feels like a lot of GMs are comfortable staying put, unless we have a flurry today.

so now someone in the org, in the know, is reaching out to some fat loud mouth on twitter to leak this shit? Come on...

For the 100th time, stop reading these Rangers bloggers as fact.

I didn't say it was fact. I just thought it was interesting. They know people who work for the team. They worked for the Athletic previously. They have sources. I don't know what kind of sources they are but I just thought it was interesting.

Guys from Blueshirts Breakaway saying there was a Buch deal in place that didn’t go through. Unknown if they revisit after the freeze.

No, he didn't. He made an intentionally vague tweet bereft of all possible detail to stoke baseless anger. Stop giving it an ounce of your attention. It's designed to do exactly this — speculate and get angry at nothing. Which is hilarious from a guy who drags Brooks and nicknamed him "click king" like Brooks is the one producing click bait. That tweet was the literal definition of click bait.

I didn't say it was fact. I just thought it was interesting. They know people who work for the team. They worked for the Athletic previously. They have sources. I don't know what kind of sources they are but I just thought it was interesting.

I'd agree, if there was an ounce of actual detail in place. Like, if they had actually mentioned the player supposedly involved instead of just saying vague shit like "this would have made me so super duper serial mad and you should be mad with me because just, you know, trust me."

No, he didn't. He made an intentionally vague tweet bereft of all possible detail to stoke baseless anger. Stop giving it an ounce of your attention. It's designed to do exactly this — speculate and get angry at nothing. Which is hilarious from a guy who drags Brooks and nicknamed him "click king" like Brooks is the one producing click bait. That tweet was the literal definition of click bait.

I'm not talking about the guy who said it was the worst trade in 10 years, I'm talking about the other guy.

Excuse me for posting something beyond "let's sign Alex Ovechkin" posts. Like, c'mon already. Three people jumped down my throat about a tweet that wasn't even mine. Give me a break. It's a rumor. You can ignore it. I never said it was fact. They worked for the Athletic. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they know someone. Jesus.

I'm not jumping down your throat. The only tweet I saw was from Greg (@BlueshirtsBreakaway) that said literally nothing other than "get angry with me for no reason."

I just looked at Ryan's feed — their other host — and I'm not seeing anything specific there, either.

I'm also not dismissing that they may know something. I'm dismissing the nature of the tweet because it was intentionally vague yet highly sensationalized to stoke baseless anger. It was literal click bait. "You'll never believe what I just heard (but I can't tell you)" type shit.