• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck Around & Find Out!

Phil

I'm a big fan of his, but I'll be shocked if he's still on the team.

I'll be shocked if he's still playing center. Out of all the forwards, I'd like to see him as Panarins RW. Where he typically winds up infront and to the side of the net would be a nice option for tap ins and screens. If he can dig along the boards, I guess that would help too.

We've yet to see this kids best. Hopefully that happens here and not on another team.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Chytil next season under Gallant. If he beefs up this summer and figure out how to win some faceoffs, this may be his breakout season. No more kid lines please.

100% agreed. His production was way better than anyone seems to give him credit for. All even strength too. Underrated year from Chytil. Agreed on the faceoffs part too. That will be huge to help determine if he can stick at center. He went from 38% to 43% so there might be some more good progression there. If he's traded, I fully expect him to break out wherever he lands.

Alright. Stanley Cup is over. Let's get some transactions being made tomorrow please. It's boring.

It's a copycat league, so I fully expect to see Chris Kreider go on LTIR with allergies to regular season hockey and miss every game until April, allowing us to trade for Eichel without losing any key assets.

Alright. Stanley Cup is over. Let's get some transactions being made tomorrow please. It's boring.

Pretty much this. I'm dying for some things to talk about. We have the Expansion Draft, NHL draft and free agency happening within the next 2-3 weeks, so we'll finally have some new material.

Think we all need to be a little open minded here. There are a lot of different avenues Drury can drive down here. And a lot of them can be viewed as the right way. I’m very interested to see how this all unfolds. Probably the most interesting off-season for the Rangers in a long, long time.

What is the 2021 equivalent of a Kevin Rooney signing?

One of those "who?" deals that ends up panning out well? There's a bunch of options (as there are every year). Sean Kuraly (BOS), Tomas Nosek (VGK), Michael Bunting (ARI), maybe Justin Dowling (DAL). Bunting and Dowling were both top-of-league scorers in the AHL.

I just want to know HOW Drury will obtain this lineup already;

Panarin-Zib-Kreider

Laf-Eichel-Tarasenko

Tkachuk-Strome-Kakko

Kravtsov-Barron- Blackwell

Reaves-Cizikis

LMAO

Pretty sure this team is like $18 million over the cap. Oh, right, that's OK. Just "LTIR" a few guys all year.

One of those "who?" deals that ends up panning out well? There's a bunch of options (as there are every year). Sean Kuraly (BOS), Tomas Nosek (VGK), Michael Bunting (ARI), maybe Justin Dowling (DAL). Bunting and Dowling were both top-of-league scorers in the AHL.

Pretty much. I like the

July: “what the fuck.. we waited all this time to sign Ted Noname?”

March: “Teddy fucking Noname!!!! We’d be lost without him”

• Like 1

Pretty much. I like the

July: “what the fuck.. we waited all this time to sign Ted Noname?”

March: “Teddy fucking Noname!!!! We’d be lost without him”

Pretty much me and Scrubwell this season. I still don't believe in him, but he definitely owned me.

Andre Tourigny is head coach in Arizona now, so count him out. Mike Kelly still makes the most sense and just coached with him for Team Canada. Ther's also Ryan McGill, who assisted for him with Vegas.

Drury was said to be high on the idea of bringing in Dan Girardi to coach the defense, too.

LMAO

Pretty sure this team is like $18 million over the cap. Oh, right, that's OK. Just "LTIR" a few guys all year.

Nick Kucherov flings his Bud Light empties in your giving a fuck about the cap vicinity.