• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

DeAngelo Clears Waivers Following Fight with Georgiev; Won't Play for Rangers Again

Blue Heaven

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO A BURNER ACCOUNT, HE SHOULD BE FROG MARCHED TO THE GULAG, THAT'S VERY DANGEROUS.

Why are you standing up for him? Lol. He stinks at defense and he’s a known locker room cancer. Seems like the only person who repeatedly makes this political is you and yet you’re constantly crying about it being about politics. Makes no sense.

Why are you standing up for him? Lol. He stinks at defense and he?s a known locker room cancer. Seems like the only person who repeatedly makes this political is you and yet you?re constantly crying about it being about politics. Makes no sense.

This goes back to Kerik?s point. Dunny can think a burner account is a dumb reason to possibly waive a player, without defending said player.

And no, I?m not saying that?s the reason this is happening. It is one of several.

This goes back to Kerik’s point. Dunny can think a burner account is a dumb reason to possibly waive a player, without defending said player.

When you add all the behavior up, he's a headache no one wants to deal with.

I guess the question could be framed as, if he's a big enough asshole for smart hockey people to give him away for nothing, why is anyone defending him?

I guess the question could be framed as, if he's a big enough asshole for smart hockey people to give him away for nothing, why is anyone defending him?

I don?t read Dunny?s comments as defending TDA. I read it as making a Twitter burner account as a non story. That?s how I frame it.

There are a lot of rumors about DeAngelo insulting Georgiev after the soft OT goal last night and Kreider punching him because of that. Pure speculation up to this point, but at least it sounds conceivable.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Joint move: ADA waived, Kreider captain? That would make a message out of the incident.

There are a lot of rumors about DeAngelo insulting Georgiev after the soft OT goal last night and Kreider punching him because of that. Pure speculation up to this point, but at least it sounds conceivable.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yeah saw this too. The Twitter detectives are out and it’s quite fun haha.

Well wait. In all fairness it's the same "smart hockey people" that just resigned him a couple of months ago. Plus I mean you're one of the same people that wonder why Gorton gets a pass for his decision when some want the coach gone for incompetence. Hard to have it both ways. Maybe there's something in the middle.

Well wait. In all fairness it's the same "smart hockey people" that just resigned him a couple of months ago. Plus I mean you're one of the same people that wonder why Gorton gets a pass for his decision when some want the coach gone for incompetence. Hard to have it both ways. Maybe there's something in the middle.

This isn't a call Gorton makes without JD's approval.

Yeah for sure, but it'd on them, not JD unless he punched out JD.

I feel like you're disagreeing just to disagree here LOL.

Do you have any doubt that what he did was so severe that they are willing to give him away for nothing, a week after they tried to trade him?

What do you think this is all about, if it's not about him being an asshole? You don't waive a player of his talent for 5 bad games.