• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 — Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be playing. Besides, not for nothing, but usually with athletes going through tough personal situations, the only time they’re head is on straight is when they are between the lines/on the ice/pitch/ etc. if it’s Quinn holding him out I get it. Quinn is a moron so it would make sense. If it’s Artemi, yuck.

This team is fighting like hell out there. They need him. Fans need him. Show some pride in the sweater. I can’t say I’m not disappointed. Dropped down a few notches in my book.

me too, man. if i ever see him i'll be talking smack to him in russian.

Random observation/stat - Minn Wild go 6-6 first 12 games without Zucc. Zucc comes back from injury and they go 11-3. Plus it looks like Zucc could make Kapritsov rookie of the year, the way he's setting him up. Hated it when they let him go. Oh well, let's kick Philly ass tonight.

Random observation/stat - Minn Wild go 6-6 first 12 games without Zucc. Zucc comes back from injury and they go 11-3. Plus it looks like Zucc could make Kapritsov rookie of the year, the way he's setting him up. Hated it when they let him go. Oh well, let's kick Philly ass tonight.

Rangers and Wild are in two different places.

But it's worth noting that players over 27 are still, in fact, valuable. Seems like we've lost sight of that over the last three years as a fanbase.

once he stopped crying, he started playing

i don't think Kapritsov needed any help to get there, guy is going to have a long amazing career. lets hope Kravtsov pays off for us.

This was a few days ago...

That's quite a bomb if he knows anything. We know the options here of who wears a letter:

Mika Zibanejad

Artemi Panarin

Chris Kreider

Jacob Trouba

Are we talking elevation of an A -> C or a loss of an A (via trade) ?