• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 — Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

ADA scored most of his goals via wrister and snapshots last season. He took 19 slapshots last season and scored on none of them. Fox took 16, also scored none. Both of them rely heavily on their wristers because neither of them have great slapshots.

ADA's shot was def. harder than Fox's. Fox is not a threat as a shooter, ADA was as i remember

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you not miss 50+ points from a defenseman. But i mentioned ADA becuase of his ability to blast the puck from the blue line and be a threat. Fox is not a shooter and everyone knows it, PKers dont have to worry about him shooting, worry only about the other four forwards.

His points are canceled out by his shitty defense. They're allowing .6 less goals per game, 5.6 less shots per game, the pk is 7% better.

If Zib had 7 more points this season they'd be in 3rd place in the divison.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

His points are canceled out by his shitty defense. They're allowing .6 less goals per game, 5.6 less shots per game, the pk is 7% better.

If Zib had 7 more points this season they'd be in 3rd place in the divison.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

And if DeAngelo had 7 more points he'd still be here.... Ones struggles aren't damning, as another's are career ending..

It is what it is, team's not doing anything significant this year so essentially the entire season should be treated as an evaluation and developmental camp for key young players. This is a great opportunity for some of the younger guys. Hope Kakko can get back in soon.

It is what it is, team's not doing anything significant this year so essentially the entire season should be treated as an evaluation and developmental camp for key young players. This is a great opportunity for some of the younger guys. Hope Kakko can get back in soon.

did we ever find out if hes actually sick or just being kept out as a precaution?

did we ever find out if hes actually sick or just being kept out as a precaution?

I don't think it was confirmed he's positive. Probably just showed some symptoms that are on the list or exposed to someone that was positive or presumed positive so they're just keeping him out during the evaluation period.