• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 — Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a covid thing. If he signed and didnt make the team he was probably worried about where he would end up.

I dont mind though.. get some more experience before coming over. The D situation should be somewhat un-fucked after this season and he can slot right in.

Found something on Panarin: http://www.nbcsports.com/edge/hockey/nhl/player-news/headlines/9956241

Artemi Panarin dealt with a lower-body injury on Wednesday night and he's being evaluated, according to coach David Quinn.

Panarin only played one shift, which amounted to 1:28 on the power play, in the final 15:50 of third period after leaving the ice in apparent pain. He didn't play in overtime, but it only lasted 36 seconds before Boston won the game. The Rangers play against the Bruins on Friday and the team will be hoping that Panarin is available.

Source: Dan Rosen on Twitter

Feb 10, 2021, 11:02 PM ET

Panarin moving gingerly for sure. Any guesses on what the injury 'looks' like it could be?

I'll go first...when I first saw him moving slowly it reminded me very much of my back pain.

Frank there are only 2 types of injuries in the NHL upper-body injury or lower-body injury :)

Also, Panarin skated on his own but unless something "major" happens per Quinn he's out tomorrow. Also Miller is day to day with an upper body deal.

YES! This guy certainly has the look of a madman and thankfully, he can play hockey. I'm liking him more and more too. Reminds me of anthor Charles Manson-looking defenseman we had recently who also was a solid guy and who got it done quietly - Kevin Klein.

Dude is solid. I just hope they don?t Marc staal/girardi him with a ridiculous contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

YES! This guy certainly has the look of a madman and thankfully, he can play hockey. I'm liking him more and more too. Reminds me of another Charles Manson-looking defenseman we had recently who also was a solid guy and who got it done quietly - Kevin Klein.

Holy shit! That's a name from the past, big guy! Lindy and Fox are the new John and Paul back there!! :rofl:

I really like watching how they just shut down teams top scorers. They anticipate the play so well. Last game against Boston they were getting their sticks, or bodies on everything that came their way!!

We're gonna be really good soon, Big guy!! I'm being very patient like I promised you!! ;)

Dude is solid. I just hope they don’t Marc staal/girardi him with a ridiculous contract.

Speaking of contracts, Nashty...If I'm Gorton, I'm getting a list of teams Trouba would like to be dealt to....for the deadline. LOL

I don't know what it is about Trouba but he's feeling more and more like the "Kreider of Defense"....I'm hoping to see something better from him very soon....but he just makes such poor decisions, and takes such bad penalties....at the worst times.

Speaking of contracts, Nashty...If I'm Gorton, I'm getting a list of teams Trouba would like to be dealt to....for the deadline. LOL

I don't know what it is about Trouba but he's feeling more and more like the "Kreider of Defense"....I'm hoping to see something better from him very soon....but he just makes such poor decisions, and takes such bad penalties....at the worst times.

I could be wrong and I?m too lazy to google it but doesn?t he have a ntc/nmc?

I think we?re stuck with him

I could be wrong and I’m too lazy to google it but doesn’t he have a ntc/nmc?

I think we’re stuck with him

Actually I think you're right...I thought it was a modified where they submit a list of teams.

Maybe we can get him to waive that thing!! :rofl:

Edit: Here we go....I looked it up for us:

No Movement Clause (NMC)

No Movement means the player cannot be waived, assigned to minors, or traded without approval. This also means they cannot be exposed in an Expansion Draft and must be protected.

Actually I think you're right...I thought it was a modified where they submit a list of teams.

Maybe we can get him to waive that thing!! :rofl:

Edit: Here we go....I looked it up for us:

No Movement Clause (NMC)

No Movement means the player cannot be waived, assigned to minors, or traded without approval. This also means they cannot be exposed in an Expansion Draft and must be protected.

LOL highway robbery by troubas agent