• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-9 NHL Trade Deadline: Sell 'em All... Again!

fletch

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darren Dreger

Verified account

@DarrenDreger

52m52 minutes ago

More

Not surprising to hear Calgary and Nashville are also checking in on NYR’s Kevin Hayes. Stone, Simmonds, Hayes all moving targets for a number of clubs.

A 1st + something good please Jeff

Jets apparently lost another Dman to injury. Wonder if they would be interested in McQuaid

He'd fit in.. that is one big ass team.. Hayes is a normal sized forward for that squad. I'm rooting for Tampa and Dallas for pick benefit, but Winnipeg would be my fan favorite to win.

They have a nice prospect pool to pick from so they'd be a nice trade partner I'd think. The bigger the deal the better

He'd fit in.. that is one big ass team.. Hayes is a normal sized forward for that squad. I'm rooting for Tampa and Dallas for pick benefit, but Winnipeg would be my fan favorite to win.

They have a nice prospect pool to pick from so they'd be a nice trade partner I'd think. The bigger the deal the better

Hayes and McQuaid package lets get it done!

Rangers still moving McQuaid at least. Maybe Namestnikov? Maybe Kreider? Should be an interesting few hours.

Seems to me the Rangers have been moving a bit quicker with regards to completing trades this year. I wonder if that means they want to open it up for other potential deals...or if they were just afraid the market would shrivel and didn't want to be left with bad or no offers.

Seems to me the Rangers have been moving a bit quicker with regards to completing trades this year. I wonder if that means they want to open it up for other potential deals...or if they were just afraid the market would shrivel and didn't want to be left with bad or no offers.

Complete opposite of last year. I'd assume that Gorton is pushing for a few more changes.

I think Gorton has had this up his sleeve the whole time and didn't lead on.

So far I like the results and the returns.

Hayes we got for nothing and got a solid return.

Zucc should have been gone after last year and he's basically a lottery ticket if Dallas makes some noise in the playoffs

...waiting on McQuaid

I'm hoping to get rid of a Smith/Staal/Shattenkirk, plus Vesey/Namestnikov/Strome.

Just unloading some their contracts would be a win!!! Imagine if we actually got something of value back for any of these guys????

These guys are "additions by subtraction"! :rofl:

Archived