• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Weather Thread

GordonGecko

49 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Think we have a little under a foot and a half so far. 

20 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Yeah. Brother in law has 18” in East Islip. 

Car is buries in a snow drift!!  Looks kinda cool!!

Got 14" so far in Holtsville

• VINNY! 1

4 minutes ago, Parsley said:

24” officially in Islip so far. Damn 

Yea I had a wheel barrow in the back yard I could no longer see m. Figuresld it had to be about two feet. 

had to run to my in laws for an emergency- hopefully it’s still easy to clean tomorrow 😩😩

8 minutes ago, siddious said:

Yea I had a wheel barrow in the back yard I could no longer see m. Figuresld it had to be about two feet. 

had to run to my in laws for an emergency- hopefully it’s still easy to clean tomorrow 😩😩

Have them come do the inspection for insurance now lol 

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

My nephew came by with the bar parking lot snow plow....gotta love great timing!!  Driveway cleared in 5 minutes!

It's icy underneath all that snow...almost did a "Gauthier" on my driveway!  LOL

Was about 17" after all was said and done, @Parsley!

What the hell oz shoulda sent him my way 🤣

15 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Wife informed me a plow was finally doing our block 20 minutes ago.  It's fucking criminal that it took this long to be plowed.

Yeah, I feel your pain. when I lived in the town of Brookhaven jurisdiction you would need to wait days to get your road plowed sometimes.

It’s annoying paying a few thousand extra in village taxes but having own own dpw and every road plowed multiple times sure is nice. 

22 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Yeah, I feel your pain. when I lived in the town of Brookhaven jurisdiction you would need to wait days to get your road plowed sometimes.

It’s annoying paying a few thousand extra in village taxes but having own own dpw and every road plowed multiple times sure is nice. 

It's every time the last few years.

4 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

It's every time the last few years.

It’s always been that way lol. Years ago I owned an Impreza, and then later a Saabaeu WRX before graduating to an SUV when I got older and it was always a pain with a car low to the ground. The town blows. 

• Keeps it 100 1

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

@Parsley How fucked are we in Florida w/Ian?

Yeah, gotta see how Ian looks and it's trajectory after it passes over western Cuba. Sure looks like a major threat for much of the state other than....perhaps  extreme south Florida. The entire Gulf Coast of FL could get hit hard based on the current forecast track. Meanwhile, heavy rain and damaging high winds are a threat from Fort Myers on north on the Gulf coast and Fort Lauderdale on north on the east coast. Even extreme south Florida would be on the tornadic threat side of the storm as it passes to the west so no part of the peninsula looks safe at this point.