• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECSF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2)

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

Anyone calling this "absolutely brutal" has never seen a hockey game before, unless they're talking about the call being brutal because this is a clean hit. No doubt about it.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He pulled the chute when he really needed to hit the fuckin air brakes. No shame in it.
If he had any balls his stick would have about 8 of Wilson's teeth, 6 more in his elbow pads. Mess had it right. Fuck with the bull, get the horns.

I think either one of BOS or TBL could give them a run for their money. TBL's blue line is good. They might have an answer for 87, 71, and fucking what the fuck is Guentzel's number? #59? lol.

Between Hedman, Stralman, and McD, you can cover a LOT of time throughout the game of good shutdown D.

I hate to say it, but I don't see anyone in the east taking out Pittsburgh. Hopefully somebody in the west will be able to.

i’d give tampa a good chance, especially if they can get the kucherov line going. they are up 2 -1 on boston with nothing from the tb top line

I?m now expecting the book to be thrown at TJ Oshie for the hit on Letang.

3 games, surely. It?s higher than Wilson?s, delivered at higher speed and he even leaves his feet and follows through with the stick.

Or is this one fine because Letang is bigger and stood up to the hit :clap:

I?m now expecting the book to be thrown at TJ Oshie for the hit on Letang.

3 games, surely. It?s higher than Wilson?s, delivered at higher speed and he even leaves his feet and follows through with the stick.

Or is this one fine because Letang is bigger and stood up to the hit :clap:

There was no injury, so probably one game. Such a stupid rule.

Yes it clearly was, but fuck all is going to happen.

Such is the stupidity of the rule.

The Wilson decision is basically punishing a big guy hitting a small guy. If Oshie put in that kind of hit and took ZAR?s head off in the process I doubt anyone would have a problem with retrospective action.

i’d give tampa a good chance, especially if they can get the kucherov line going. they are up 2 -1 on boston with nothing from the tb top line

Could be. I don't care much for Tampa either, but anything would be better than Pittsburgh. Hopefully whoever wins the cup this year will be from the West.

Could be. I don't care much for Tampa either, but anything would be better than Pittsburgh. Hopefully whoever wins the cup this year will be from the West.

The only reason rooting for Tampa is to make the 2019 2nd round pick a first round pick

Archived