• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECSF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2)

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminded me of the Eagles vs the Patriots.. I wasn't sure who i hated more. Until the game started.

And then i knew i hate the Patriots, and i hate the Penguins. I was cheering HARD for the Craps, and giving the finger to the Pens fans...Boo hoo, only won 2 years in a row.

Reminded me of the Eagles vs the Patriots.. I wasn't sure who i hated more. Until the game started.

And then i knew i hate the Patriots, and i hate the Penguins. I was cheering HARD for the Craps, and giving the finger to the Pens fans...Boo hoo, only won 2 years in a row.

Really? This isn't even a competition of who to hate more. Pens easily. I wouldn't be that upset at all if Ovechkin won. He's been a tremendous player for a long time. I have nothing against him or how he plays the game.

I think the Capitals finally beat the Penguins in the playoffs and finally move on to the Conference Final. The Capitals powerplay is rolling at 33%, which is just absurd. Matt Murray really isn't sharp, while Holtby most certainly is. And Malkin is hurt. EZ Caps win in 5.
How does he do it?

Just ignore that last sentence.

Really? This isn't even a competition of who to hate more. Pens easily. I wouldn't be that upset at all if Ovechkin won. He's been a tremendous player for a long time. I have nothing against him or how he plays the game.

True, i guess its not that close. Hate the pens way more. But i don't like any east coast teams, so i couldn't root for the caps. It was weird to want the pens to lose so badly, but not root for the caps.

Archived