• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 ECSF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2)

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

I want Tom Wilson on the Rangers

We don’t have an Ovechkin, or a Backstrom, or a Kuznetzov, or an Oshie for that matter.

So what's the point, then?

You think he's going to excel with Filip Chytil as his center? lol.

Just tuning in to the evening hockey, WAS wins...ok.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on austin-reese about midway through second... not the best camera angle but looked like he got him to me

Mobile link:

--

Funny enough, I still think he's not getting suspended. Violent collision, but legal. Just like the last one. The closest one that I think he probably should have been suspended for was the hit on Wennberg in R1.

Mobile link:

--

Funny enough, I still think he's not getting suspended. Violent collision, but legal. Just like the last one. The closest one that I think he probably should have been suspended for was the hit on Wennberg in R1.

How many games did Prust get when he broke Stepan's jaw on a late hit?

So what's the point, then?

You think he's going to excel with Filip Chytil as his center? lol.

Just tuning in to the evening hockey, WAS wins...ok.

Why the fuck would you leave out Josh’s post that was sandwiched between mine? If you read it, you’ll understand.

Why the fuck would you leave out Josh’s post that was sandwiched between mine? If you read it, you’ll understand.

Read?

I barely skim, and anything I don't understand, I ignore. I didn't understand his post, hence I ignored it.

I'm out of weed, fuck off. lol.

you’d like the play to be viewed in a vacuum... but the injury plus tom wilson’s history of borderline hits is going to put more pressure on the league to give him at least one game

I understand that point, but wait until he makes another shit play. Don't suspend him for a good hit.

Guys, rewatch this clip

You can clearly see Wilson's head snapping back as Aston-Reese collides with him; this should be at least 2 games for Aston-Reese.

Is every hit looked at under a microscope now? Jesus Christ.

It amazes me that people think it’s illegal because his jaw was shattered and he has a concussion. It’s obvious who has and hasn’t ever had a collision on the ice.

;926519]Guys, rewatch this clip

You can clearly see Wilson's head snapping back as Aston-Reese collides with him; this should be at least 2 games for Aston-Reese.

Yes, because Wilson's shoulder eventually collides with his head. But it's not the principle point of contact, or the target. Read Rule 48 again. It does not and never has barred head checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Guys, rewatch this clip

What would you expect from the Penguins?

The only thing controversial about that hit is how the bitch assprnguins continue to whine at the refs before, after, and during every single game. What is this, soccer? Clearly a clean hockey hit gone marginally wrong, and guess what? Guys get hurt in hockey. Holy shit pens grow a pair.

The Pens are whining, giving it the whole "Yeah, I don't have a comment but we all know what type of player he is" schtick.

There isn't anything wrong with either hit, and you could argue that on both occasions it's the Pens players trying to get off cheap that makes them dangerous.

Archived