• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

McKenzie: AV Has Been Fired

AV should have been kept not Gorton

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHhaahahahahahahahaaahahahah

AHHHahahahahahaahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaha HAHAHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFLL

AHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaha LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! LMAO ROFL@@!!!! AHAHahahahaha

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand what you?re saying but interviewing someone and actually hiring someone is two different things. If this is Gortons show I don?t think he?s gonna hire someone who gonna get him fired i.e. someone who doesn?t have coaching experience. That?s my gut instinct. I?m thinking it?ll be Dan Bylsma. But if it?s me making the decision I would go with JJ Daignault or Sheldon Keefe.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I understand what you’re saying but interviewing someone and actually hiring someone is two different things. If this is Gortons show I don’t think he’s gonna hire someone who gonna get him fired i.e. someone who doesn’t have coaching experience. That’s my gut instinct. I’m thinking it’ll be Dan Bylsma. But if it’s me making the decision I would go with JJ Daignault or Sheldon Keefe.

I agree. He's not hiring Messier.

I mean someone who has coached before. Do you really think Gorton and company is gonna hang their hat, put their careers/jobs on the line by hiring a coach with zero coaching experience.

BTW: with all those draft picks. Would you guys offer sheet William Nylander?it may cost a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rd pick to get him.

IMO Nylander is worth the picks.

It?s rare to have a player that young and that productive.

That being said, offer sheets are rare for a reason (unwritten code), and we?d have to over pay to to steal him from the Leafs

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Gorton should be the next one to go. So, he won a cup. Why isn't he still there if he is so brilliant? AV should have been kept not Gorton. Let's see how he does with 10 picks in the June draft (more if he trades 36, 13 and 20. He was a loser from day one.
Lamoriello won Cups with Devils...Shero won them with Pittsburgh...they're no longer with those teams. They must be shit GMs, too.

Gorton should be the next one to go. So, he won a cup. Why isn't he still there if he is so brilliant? AV should have been kept not Gorton. Let's see how he does with 10 picks in the June draft (more if he trades 36, 13 and 20. He was a loser from day one.

When will you start posting articles with black and white photos again, LTF?

IMO Nylander is worth the picks.

It?s rare to have a player that young and that productive.

That being said, offer sheets are rare for a reason (unwritten code), and we?d have to over pay to to steal him from the Leafs

Agreed. Plus, get Keefe. Brilliant.

Well, My prayers have finally been answered. I've beaten the absolute piss out of this guy and his staff for years now and I'm not going to trample the man now that he's gone.

Gonna take the high road here and wish him the best wherever he lands. I'm glad to see the organization sees it this way, and these kids are going to have a fresh start with a new philosophy. It's a happy day for me, and that's all I needed to say. I can now look forward to next season with quite a bit of hope and once more ROOT for the team I absolutely missed rooting for this year....and the last few years.

I have no clue who'll they'll get, but I trust Gorton to do the right thing. He's been pretty good so far with the trades we made in my eyes and I think we'll be very good in the draft.

Today I love the Rangers again, and I'm wearing my logo hat in the office for the first time in 3 years!!

That's not what he [Gorton] said. He is going to meet with Ruff before he announces to the media that Ruff has been let go.

My understanding was to see if he's considering the position or if it's a fit. Perhaps I'm incorrect but I didn't read it as "it's a formality but I don't want to announce it until it's formal".

https://twitter.com/NYRangers/status/983360608266604544?s=19

So, in my mind, if you're seeing if someone is a fit to replace your coach - you're considering them and they're at very least a potential candidate. At that point we're splitting hairs.

The Leafs have no reason to step in his way. If NHL teams are knocking, and they would be right to, they'd be total assholes to prevent his interviewing knowing he has years of Babcock to wait out for any shot at the Leafs' coaching gig.

Archived