• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 NHL Trade Deadline // Sell, Sell, Sell!

Phil

How the fuck is Zipay guessing - especially after he's been so hostile towards NYR bloggers and Twitter with his whole "I'm around the team" shit.

The NYR beat is awful. Not one insight has come from any of them.

They're especially awful on twitter. Always like 5 steps behind news wise, and guys like Hartnett post more about soccer than anything happening with the team.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonna miss watching those two play for the Rangers. Hope to see them back with a hometown discount.

No way the Rangers trade Grabs tonight if we are not getting a 1st or equivalent prospect, right? :paddle:

Me too. Both really classy pros that go about their business the right way.

Gonna miss watching those two play for the Rangers. Hope to see them back with a hometown discount.

No way the Rangers trade Grabs tonight if we are not getting a 1st or equivalent prospect, right? :paddle:

Would think they are really happy with the return on both. Otherwise, why pull the trigger early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hearing a possible deadline day deal could be Zuc to Calgary for Bennett, one of their young Swedish D man (not sure who), and a 3rd rounder. This will depend on how other moves go.

Also, I hear they've been trying to move Miller, Vesey, and Hayes but no one wants them. Horrible locker room guys, and have bad attitudes.

I'm hearing a possible deadline day deal could be Zuc to Calgary for Bennett, one of their young Swedish D man (not sure who), and a 3rd rounder. This will depend on how other moves go.

Also, I hear they've been trying to move Miller, Vesey, and Hayes but no one wants them. Horrible locker room guys, and have bad attitudes.

not promising if they are what we’re left with. could be uglier during the rebuild

Oliver Kylington or Rasmus Andersson? I assume Kylington. Interesting.

How is Vesey a bad attitude. I'll assume Hayes is too non-chalant and Miller is a grumpy bitch too often. Is Vesey just a sore loser?

Jesus Christ, how about they focus on trading the UFAs and guys with 1 year left first, while scouting all the possible prospects available in return. Then we can worry about a coaching staff, the draft, more trades and Free agency.

not promising if they are what we’re left with. could be uglier during the rebuild

Let me clarify a little, they’re not saying they definitely won’t be traded no matter what. IF one or more of them are moved the deal most likely will not favor us. Might have to bite the bullet because it’s known they’re super douches.

I imagine not signing with the team that drafted you doesnt bode well with GMs around the league

How is Vesey a bad attitude. I'll assume Hayes is too non-chalant and Miller is a grumpy bitch too often. Is Vesey just a sore loser?

Jesus Christ, how about they focus on trading the UFAs and guys with 1 year left first, while scouting all the possible prospects available in return. Then we can worry about a coaching staff, the draft, more trades and Free agency.

my guess on Vesey is he's a complete non-factor in the room. Hayes comes across like a clown while maybe less of a problem on a winning team it's certainly detrimental on a losing team and Miller a whiny bitch. I don't ever envision any of these guys as any kind of leader.

I don’t know the D man’s name. You could tell me it’s Snoopy Von Dildo and I wouldn’t know if it was real or not.

Sore loser, non chalant, and grumpy were not words used to describe anyone. They’re not good locker room guys. That’s it.

Archived