• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Greiss is Terrible

High and Wide

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lack of opening energy.......... .............CHECK!

Giving up weak ass early goal...............CHECK!

Pointless endless overpassing. .............CHECK!

Failure to take the body on both ends....CHECK!

Failing to sustain any offense................CHECK!

Another AV loss.

He's gotta go. What ever he has said hasn't worked. Its' the same shit, different night.

This MSG happytalk is nonsense. If they aren't going to play hard,play 60, force the issue, shoot, and take the body in their D zone, there is no point to any of these words.

Listening to #27 after game interview says it all.

Awful performance by the entire team, and coaching staff, and announcers, and office personnel, and vendors, and zamboni driver and fans for paying top $$$ to watch this garbage. I should have spent the game typing away here instead of snuggling up with me sweetie to watch, what turned out to be a complete debacle. 9 goals for in 12 games. The usual complete lack of desire, physical play, desire, energy, desire, determination, desire, toughness both mentally and otherwise. Can't count on any player to step it up when needed. Pens, and Philly next. Hard times ahead. WTH does #61 add to this roster? BTW, Pittsburgh won as well.

Awful performance by the entire team, and coaching staff, and announcers, and office personnel, and vendors, and zamboni driver and fans for paying top $$$ to watch this garbage. I should have spent the game typing away here instead of snuggling up with me sweetie to watch, what turned out to be a complete debacle. 9 goals for in 12 games. The usual complete lack of desire, physical play, desire, energy, desire, determination, desire, toughness both mentally and otherwise. Can't count on any player to step it up when needed. Pens, and Philly next. Hard times ahead. WTH does #61 add to this roster? BTW, Pittsburgh won as well.

He's a big part but not the only one, don't forget the odd man rushes, that's on the D as well.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

What?s the point of constantly mentioning that you?re snuggling instead of typing away here. What?s the end game?

Archived