• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Greiss is Terrible

High and Wide

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is this so F....g hard. You go to the net get a goal like Hayes. We dick around with the puck.

Yesterday watched the press conference from AV. Looks like you have them in great focus and the changes you made are working, Holy crap. You continue to play like this the next two division games it will be last place

Definitely some excess touches in the passing department. they forget the close they get to the net the tighter the angles the less time, and the mor chances things are going to close down. They are Dumbfux sometimes. But the coaching staff, such as it is, needs to whup this overthingking overpassing thing out of them.

5 days to address the issues; lack of offensive attacking, failure to take the body in the D zone, too casual an attitude across the board.

AV didn't do a damn thing.

Was until today willing to live with AV, but clear either he isn't saying the things that need to be said or they aren't listening.

Unless they fire AV this afternoon, this team is doomed. The Isles are decent offensively but their goalies and defense are terrible. If they cannot score on this collection of shit, time for a new coach.

If guys are going to treat the game like open skate, bring up the young guys. Seen enough of some of these bums.

No leadership but you think they are a legit contender. I got it. Sounds like you know what you’re talking about

did I say contender? competitive, yes. If you make the playoffs, you Never know.

leadership lacks, up. And the fix is just a small trade at the deadline, perhaps.

I've always been cool with making trades to upgrade the current team. Thats not what the discussion was about. Trading away players for picks when the team is contending for a playoff spot is not something I agree with.

Man if I?m Gorton I start asking NTC players not named Hank for a list of places they would accept a trade to.

Shake this fucking team up

Yep, that might be a useful strategy to wake some of these noodlin' doodlin' pretty boys and scorers-who-don't-score, up a bit.

This is not acceptable at home vs the Isles - I don't care how good Barzal is today.

That said, it's not just the effort, their play in the o-zone and finishing leaves a lot to be desired.

Watched the last few Isles games; these is terrible defensive team, and Halak is garbage, their PK is dead fucking last. This is disgraceful and unacceptable. And no amount of 3rd period heroics justifies AV being the coach after today.

I’ll say this though about the goals we do score...they are very pretty. I mean, our goals are well set up by several thrilling passes. We heighten the excitement by passing up the ‘obvious’ shot and wait for the more spectacular opportunity in order to increase fan enjoyment.

Yeah, that’s it.

lol @ "We heighten the excitement by passing up the ‘obvious’ shot and wait for the more spectacular opportunity" ;)

It's something they practice ... a lot ... during games especially.

Archived