• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Nash for Picks in the 2018 Draft?

jsm7302

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha. This thread is awfully silent. Should last a day. Watch out Pittsburgh here comes the champs

Oh, sorry. I was busy doing stuff.

The decision to trade Nash and Grabner is going to be made based on the standings in about 4 weeks. If all we add between right now and next season is a few extra draft picks the team will be even worse for the foreseeable future.

Oh, sorry. I was busy doing stuff.

The decision to trade Nash and Grabner is going to be made based on the standings in about 4 weeks. If all we add between right now and next season is a few extra draft picks the team will be even worse for the foreseeable future.

How about adding nothing but losing Nash and Grabner?

Elliot Friedman just reported on hockey night in Canada that not only would the rangers consider trading all of their ufas but that they?d listen to offers for zucc and mcd.

Weird how never is history this has happened. Clowns

Why not if true then Gorton seems to have the pulse of this team

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We all have our opinions, no need hammer others opinions or call them clowns just because they may not match yours. Josh and LLTK are bright guys.

That’s fine. But they have no problem being nasty towards my opinion. Pull my head out of my ass and so on. I have no problem with somebody having a different opinion but when you’re being ridiculed by multiple posters more belligerent than the next it’s hard not to respond in kind. Especially less then 24 hours in having these discussions my opinion at the very least is proven reasonable by actual hockey insiders.

That’s fine. But they have no problem being nasty towards my opinion. Pull my head out of my ass and so on. I have no problem with somebody having a different opinion but when you’re being ridiculed by multiple posters more belligerent than the next it’s hard not to respond in kind. Especially less then 24 hours in having these discussions my opinion at the very least is proven reasonable by actual hockey insiders.

Biggest issue with this board. I love the people who run it and some of the community, but I've had to pull back my involvement due to some of the "argument for the sake of argument" ... arguing. With that said, curb your involvement yourself, message a mod, or keep it moving. Not worth derailing a thread.

Fair enough. I’m passionate just like anybody else who decides to waste their time posting about a sports team. Ufas get traded every year at the deadline. Usually it’s the rangers in on the buying. I post they should sell and it’s pessimism and trade the whole team and pull your head out of your ass. Or even better my paragraph structure. Seriously?

That said I’ll pull back.

Nope. What do we know? All silent from the resident milburys

I've always said I'd make a move to upgrade the team. And I also said I didn't want to trade away players for shit picks if we were in a playoff spot. It's not hard to understand. You keep putting words in my mouth to extend the discussion.

One gives their opinion and if it doesn't agree with another's, that person is ridiculed, demeaned, abased or cursed at and then if the first person responds in kind, or frequently not even in kind, the infraction/warning button is pushed. It would not happen face to face; only on a message board where anonymity prevails. It all makes sense being that everyone on here appears to be a NYR fan.

One gives their opinion and if it doesn't agree with another's, that person is ridiculed, demeaned, abased or cursed at and then if the first person responds in kind, or frequently not even in kind, the infraction/warning button is pushed. It would not happen face to face; only on a message board where anonymity prevails. It all makes sense being that everyone on here appears to be a NYR fan.

Incorrect. When your opinion is disagreed with, provided the objection is about the topic, and not the user, it's left to its own devices to be as fleshed out as both parties are willing to go.

When either party, or both, venture into the territory of insulting one another, warnings and infractions tend to follow.

Fair enough. I’m passionate just like anybody else who decides to waste their time posting about a sports team. Ufas get traded every year at the deadline. Usually it’s the rangers in on the buying. I post they should sell and it’s pessimism and trade the whole team and pull your head out of your ass. Or even better my paragraph structure. Seriously?

That said I’ll pull back.

Dude, i don't give 2 fucks about your paragraph structure, sentence structure, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, or your use of there, their and they're. When your posts are a brick of 15+ straight lines of text its difficult and annoying to read. Just throw some spaces in there so its easier on the eyes. A)

2) Sorry if, pessimism offends you, but again its literal definition is to believe the worst will happen or have no hope in the future. That was pretty much the theme of your posts, which is fine. You want to see some changes. Cool. It's still a pessimistic view of things. As opposed to the optimistic view, that if get into the playoffs anything can happen. Both are fine. Neither is offensive.

The whole argument isn't about buying or selling. Its about when one of the two will happen...

Dude, i don't give 2 fucks about your paragraph structure, sentence structure, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, or your use of there, their and they're. When your posts are a brick of 15+ straight lines of text its difficult and annoying to read. Just throw some spaces in there so its easier on the eyes. A)

2) Sorry if, pessimism offends you, but again its literal definition is to believe the worst will happen or have no hope in the future. That was pretty much the theme of your posts, which is fine. You want to see some changes. Cool. It's still a pessimistic view of things. As opposed to the optimistic view, that if get into the playoffs anything can happen. Both are fine. Neither is offensive.

The whole argument isn't about buying or selling. Its about when one of the two will happen...

This is the crux of the issue, this is not the way to build a consistent cup contender. I'd rather give up a couple of seasons as a wild card team with long shots at the cup, and miss the playoffs for a couple of years if it means rebuilding the team and giving us a much better chance at winning the cup in the future. It's the difference in managing year-to-year (like the Rangers) vs other franchises that have a long term plan.

Incorrect. When your opinion is disagreed with, provided the objection is about the topic, and not the user, it's left to its own devices to be as fleshed out as both parties are willing to go.

When either party, or both, venture into the territory of insulting one another, warnings and infractions tend to follow.

Incorrect? Not hardly, imho. Moderators have unbridled power and use it at their own discretion. There have been many instances on this and other boards where posts have been removed, posters reprimanded and infractions/warnings given for trivial reasons.

Unfortunately, my original statement rings true.

Archived