• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-17 ECSF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2)

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

That fucking blows. This is, what, his 4th concussion now? Gotta start thinking about life after hockey...

I sometimes wonder about these things in today's NHL. Obviously there are different grades of concussions. They have not specific the severity of this one. But 10+ years ago, would they have even diagnosed this as a concussion? Most likely he might've played through it in the playoffs...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sometimes wonder about these things in today's NHL. Obviously there are different grades of concussions. They have not specific the severity of this one. But 10+ years ago, would they have even diagnosed this as a concussion? Most likely he might've played through it in the playoffs...

I mean we saw Paul Kariya get knocked out, lay on the ice, and struggle to the bench only to come back into the game.

That fucking blows. This is, what, his 4th concussion now? Gotta start thinking about life after hockey...

Yea, but unless he's truly concerned I can't see a guy like that walking away from the game right now.

It's fucked up to say, but getting Crosby out was the only way the Caps were going to have a chance of winning the series. He was kicking their asses.

Honestly, Crosby's lucky this didn't happen on a much dirtier play and earlier in his career. The Pens have been goons for more than a fucking decade. You can just go down the list and look at the cheap shots against the Rangers alone.

I hope he's fine after hockey but fuck this guy as a player and fuck the Pens as an organization.

Yeah as much as I hate Crosby for being a whiny baby the guy is an unbelievable hockey player and it's a shame he's probably out for the playoffs.

This sums up how I feel pretty well. Thanks for reading my mind.

Alright guys, let's be brutally fucking honest, none of us would give a rats ass if Crosby never played again. I won't wish for it, but I'm not going to be crying for him to come back because the game is better when he's playing. Give me a break... at the end of the day he's an obstacle (and a big one) to us winning the cup and the less he plays the better.

Alright guys, let's be brutally fucking honest, none of us would give a rats ass if Crosby never played again. I won't wish for it, but I'm not going to be crying for him to come back because the game is better when he's playing. Give me a break... at the end of the day he's an obstacle (and a big one) to us winning the cup and the less he plays the better.

I actually love Crosby, he's one of my favorite players

I'd care. I can't stand the guy but that's because he's so fucking good and not playing for this team. :D

Would trade anyone on the roster for that disgustingly talented crybaby.

I would too, but as it is he doesn't play for us, he's the best player in the league, and he's in our friggin division.

Quite honestly, I didn't mind him as much at first, but the Crosby lovefest has gotten old. He's also not the cleanest player and plays for a dirty team in general.

Again, not wishing any ill will on him... just don't mind when he's not playing lol

This. Karma is a bitch. I could not care less if he is done forever, fuck him.

Archived