• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-17 ECSF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2)

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ain't no way the Capitals win this

Idk the Pens look physically beaten and Fleury is looking like his shitty old self after the last two games. I can certainly see Washington pulling this off.

That begs the question, should we advance does anyone flip the switch and hope to play a beaten down Pittsburgh with a slumping Fleury or a Washington team coming off 3 wins in a row? Two of which rather impressive so far.

Idk the Pens look physically beaten and Fleury is looking like his shitty old self after the last two games. I can certainly see Washington pulling this off.

That begs the question, should we advance does anyone flip the switch and hope to play a beaten down Pittsburgh with a slumping Fleury or a Washington team coming off 3 wins in a row? Two of which rather impressive so far.

This. When Pitts were up 3-1 I thougt "If we advance - we will eiter face a Pens team rolling over everyone or the Caps will manage a sick comeback and gain alooot of confidence, fucked up anyway". At this point I think I would take Penguins to be fair. Hank will outplay Fleury, Crosby is obviously struggling a little and Letang injured.

I think the Caps got this, and that will be worse for their opponent next round. A win in game 7 vs. Pitt could propel them to the Cup IMO. I'm not overly impressed by the teams out west.

I too would rather face Pitt next round vs. a Caps team that came back from 3-1 down.

I rather play Pittsburgh only because of Fleury

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

Me too. A shakey Fleury plus a clearly still messed up Crosby sounds like a much more beatable opponent than a determined WAS coming back from 3-1 down.

I think the Caps got this, and that will be worse for their opponent next round. A win in game 7 vs. Pitt could propel them to the Cup IMO. I'm not overly impressed by the teams out west.

I too would rather face Pitt next round vs. a Caps team that came back from 3-1 down.

And I'm wrong again

Thanks Caps for taking the LOL spotlight off the Rangers

Archived