• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Daddy Diaries

Pete

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's 2 weeks old, don't want him dropping that on his head. Lol we usually just give him one of his binkies to suck on. Does it for like 5 seconds, takes it out himself(which is impressive) and proceeds to cry

Is he cold? Try to change him in warm rooms. We always had Ryan's room on 70+. When we changed him downstairs, he hated it. But you just gotta do it.

Yeah, I was just going to say the same – make sure the room is warm, and actually, the wipe warmer is kinda important too. A cold wipe makes my son scream. A warm one, and he's A-OK. He actually laughs most of the time.

Yeah, I was just going to say the same – make sure the room is warm, and actually, the wipe warmer is kinda important too. A cold wipe makes my son scream. A warm one, and he's A-OK. He actually laughs most of the time.

We just used a warm wipe on him to change a diaper and he was still screaming. We started with warm paper towels since that's what my cousin used and she told us to use this specific brand(Viva)? Or something like that. But, either way, still a screamer.

That's pretty much the key. Act happy in everything you're doing to them. It confuses the fuck out of them.

:rofl:

Truth. I even sing songs about what I'm doing. Gross as it may be. "Wiping up this nasty diarrhea, all the way up your back"!

We just used a warm wipe on him to change a diaper and he was still screaming. We started with warm paper towels since that's what my cousin used and she told us to use this specific brand(Viva)? Or something like that. But, either way, still a screamer.

Viva paper towels are legit, although I've never tried wiping my ass with it. Theyre paper towels but theyre soft enough that they feel like cloth. They dont get soggy or fall apart when wet either.

Yeah, I was just going to say the same ? make sure the room is warm, and actually, the wipe warmer is kinda important too. A cold wipe makes my son scream. A warm one, and he's A-OK. He actually laughs most of the time.

We never used a wipe warmer or bottle warmer due to the fact that if they constantly have a warm wipe or bottle, they get used to it, and nee they are in day care/with a sitter or you are out and don't have those, it can become an issue. We used to just leave the bottle out for like 10-15 minutes when they were babies. I agree with what you said later in the thread that you have to act happy all the time or they get pissed. wait until you guys start doing baby food and they don't want to eat, thats when acting calm and happy gets you mad when they don't eat. That is probably the most frustrating part when they are babies.

Both of my kids are sick with what we think is coxsackie. My year and a half year old started with it Saturday, and the doctors weren't sure if it was that since this isn't the season for it, and now last night, my 5 year old was complaining his feet were hurting, and we found the rash on his feet an a little on his hands and in his mouth. We have no clue where they got it from, but its either from a shopping cart when we were out or when my wife had them in the gym at the child care area. I feel so bad for them, my 1 year old got it really bad, I am hoping my older guy doesn't get it as bad. But now we are going to bring wipes with us and wipe down every cart they go into when we are out.

Archived