• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Your Ultimate Sandwich

Vodka Drunkenski

If burgers count as sandwiches, mine's a Maloney's Burger. Angus beef with bacon and swiss, lettuce, tomato, red onion and dill pickle chips on an oversized English muffin. So good.

If hamburgers don't count, Boars Head Oven Gold and cheddar with bacon, lettuce and tomato with mayo on a Kaiser roll.

I've never done that and I honestly don't want to. My girlfriend ONLY eats chips when they're on sandwiches though. Weird stuff.

The only time i ever have fries on a sandwich is the 'fatcat' at cherry valley, where the fries come on it ( its two patties, Lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, bacon, cheese, ketchup, mayo, and fries on a hero). Basically, a burger and fries on a hero. Its pretty good, but they have some better combos there.

Everyone probably knows its popular in Pittsburgh because of Primantis. Its a sandwich with whatever meat, soggy fries, and Iron City-infused Cole Slaw (the beer is brewed with Allegheny River water, which if you haven't seen the river before, it's not exactly for drinking) on it. Totally overrated but I guess its a thing to try when you come to this city

That food truck type of craze is way overrated. It almost seems they make those sandwiches to be more outragoeus by seeing what types of shit you can throw on it as opposed to actually tasting good.

I had a Fat Darrell (chicken finger, 2 mozzarella sticks, marinara, french fries, lettuce, tomatoes) last week from a local place and honestly, it wasn't good. It's just a whole slew of crap that is great individually but doesn't blend well together as a single unit. 5/10 would only if drunk.

I had a Fat Darrell (chicken finger, 2 mozzarella sticks, marinara, french fries, lettuce, tomatoes) last week from a local place and honestly, it wasn't good. It's just a whole slew of crap that is great individually but doesn't blend well together as a single unit. 5/10 would only if drunk.

I don't drink enough anymore for those kinds of sandwiches to satisfy me.

Archived