• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sounds depressing lol.

Robb's dead still is for me. After he died, I literally threw the book in a corner and didn't touch the series for 2 years.

In comparison I take it rather well this time. :D

and "Rains" is still a beautiful song, beautiful in it's sadness.

I am actually amazed by how loved he was. I always feared that people who didn't read the books would see him as a side-character.

The initial season was coined as Starks versus Lannisters and he was still King of the North.

"I'm not watching this show anymore." :rofl:

I'm posting this here in case someone is legit going through hell after last night:

Alright, cats out of the bag.

For those of you who are so angry that you're considering never watching GoT again - I want to restate something crucially important.

The second half of A Storm of Swords is a freaking masterpiece of fantasy literature. There's a reason that this book damn near took out Harry Potter in the awards. The events that transpired last night on GoT are THE VERY FIRST EVENTS in literally 500+ pages of absolutely masterfully written literature.

Not only does it get crazier, it gets even better. Continue watching, folks.

That's glorious. I was not like that. I think.

EDIT: Wow. I feel increasingly bad for some people. If you really had noooooooo clue. At least, I knew it would be bad.

Come on now Jules...sure you know something was gonna happen, maybe someone getting poisoned...maybe someone getting killed...but you predicted that the king of the north, his mother, his wife, and all his troops, his wolf and all he was about was going to be NOTHING but memories the day after that wedding? Wow I congratulate you. Cause I never saw that coming when I read the book.

Didn't see that coming. But I have a couple questions from things I may have missed from all of that craziness. If these are questions that are not supposed to be answered by the show yet then I guess just say so and don't answer.

Did the guy who's wedding it was get killed during all of that as well? \

Also is Theon supposed to be dead. He wasn't in it and I didn't seen him shown in the preview for the finale. Last he was shown could have been the end for him, just not clear on it.

Didn't see that coming. But I have a couple questions from things I may have missed from all of that craziness. If these are questions that are not supposed to be answered by the show yet then I guess just say so and don't answer.

Did the guy who's wedding it was get killed during all of that as well? \

Also is Theon supposed to be dead. He wasn't in it and I didn't seen him shown in the preview for the finale. Last he was shown could have been the end for him, just not clear on it.

Questions will be answered by the show. End there.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET THERE?

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE CHUMPS THEY MET ALONG THE WAY?

WHY THE FUCK IS HE PROTECTING HER?

THIS FUCKING SHOW AIN'T CLEAR.

I NEED TO READ THE BOOKS.

WHO THE FUCK IS FIGHTING EACH OTHER?

Archived