• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sophie Turner looks better in real life than she does on the show. Probably because theyre trying to age her down slightly

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/sophie-turner-premiere-game-of-thrones-season-3-04.jpg

I'd say its the other way around with that picture.

So it's perverted now to say a girl is pretty? (or not?)

It's a little pervy to be dissecting the looks of a girl who, over the course of the show in question, has gone from 14-17 years old in real life.

I don't think we were really "dissecting" her. Peetie made a comment about her fingers that was the only "detailed" comment made so far.

Maybe I over reacted. Still feels wrong to me, but to each their own, right?

Maybe I over reacted. Still feels wrong to me, but to each their own, right?

IIRC, you're in NJ. The age of consent is 16 there. That must feel really wrong.

(I had to look it up so don't give me any shit haha)

And HAHAHAHA @ Stamkos with a wig. Hilarious.

The whole Theon thing is so fucking weird. Loved the scene between Melisandre and Arya, but I just can't get over Melisandre's stupid Dutch accent. It bugs me, because it's not beautiful or foreign to me, it sounds like every other Dutchmen speaking English. Ugh.

Also :rofl::rofl::rofl: at #StamkosStark. :D

Melisandre is far less attractive than she's purported to be in the books, and her voice is decidedly less melodic too. Everything she says is supposed to have this sort of beautiful, seductive, dulcet quality to it.

And Ygritte is supposed to have heinous teeth. Instead she has absolutely perfect teeth. But yeah, the actress who plays her is way hotter than the actress who plays Melisandre.

On a side note, I know I'm supposed to feel bad for Sansa, but it's hard to because she's so fucking dumb. This whole idealogical fantasy world she lives in where some handsome, strong prince is supposed to sweep her off her feet, have a fairytale wedding and live happily ever after is utterly ridiculous, and she's so heartbroken every time it doesn't happen. You want reality? Look at what every single fucking one of your siblings is up to right now bitch. And I also think Ygritte is way hotter than the actress they picked for Sansa, who's supposed to be some kind of great beauty but in reality looks like Stamkos with a wig on.

This is most real women's notions in real life as well....until they grow up a little...but some never stop hoping for it......don't see why it's so strange that a REAL princess in just her teens who has been told it will happen that way constantly her whole life and she has been bred for it all along gets a bit disappointed when she ends up with either a maniacal sadist asshole twerp who put her dads head on a spike in front of her or a deformed midget with his nose cut off....give Sansa a break man...lol

This is most real women's notions in real life as well....until they grow up a little...but some never stop hoping for it......don't see why it's so strange that a REAL princess in just her teens who has been told it will happen that way constantly her whole life and she has been bred for it all along gets a bit disappointed when she ends up with either a maniacal sadist asshole twerp who put her dads head on a spike in front of her or a deformed midget with his nose cut off....give Sansa a break man...lol

That childhood fantasy, to me, is kind of a shell she's created given the reality she's had to deal with. If she can just endure the current reality, the fantasy may still become a reality.

Archived