• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i only read book 1 because i want to see this play out on film without knowing. that being said, i thought it would be the black chick that would have filled Dany in on what the guy was saying. The way they did it though was off the hook. Might have been my second favorite scene out of all the HBO's shows, aside from Pullo wiping everyone out in the gladiator scene in Rome, holding up his sword afterwards yelling "13" for his regiment.

i only read book 1 because i want to see this play out on film without knowing. that being said, i thought it would be the black chick that would have filled Dany in on what the guy was saying. The way they did it though was off the hook. Might have been my second favorite scene out of all the HBO's shows, aside from Pullo wiping everyone out in the gladiator scene in Rome, holding up his sword afterwards yelling "13" for his regiment.

That Rome scene was an amazing scene....amazing show cut way too short.

They're doing such a great job again this season. Fantastic episode. Loved the Clegane/Dondarian fight sequence opening the show, and the heart-to-heart between Jamie and Brienne was probably the best sequence of acting yet in the show. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau nailed it.

Archived