• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, I don't know if it was a good idea to involve Dany in this episode. Her parts felt rushed and pushed aside between all the mayhem with the Starks.

But that moment when Ser Jorah realized that Dany cares about that sellsword was priceless :D

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ser-jorah-meme.jpg

I am not implying I've read them, I am outright saying it and have been saying it since before season 1. lol

But you're relatively new here so it's okay not to know. :D

I don't think they suck and they aren't retarded either.

Robb was just 14 in the books, of course he wasn't a "war hardened bastard", there wasn't a war for him to fight. He also gets thrown into leading the rebellion of the North, he doesn't have a choice in that and I still think he handled himself rather well for a while, but of course he had the faults of his father. Trusting the wrong people (Roose Bolton, Theon Greyjoy) and his cursed honor. Marrying that Westerling girl seemed like the "honorable" thing to do after sleeping with her.

I think Robbs biggest problem was a huge lack of good advise, all those Northern Bannermen were either traitors (Bolton), not very bright (Umber) or too hot headed (Karstark), to be of real help.

He lacked experience and advice against an opponent who had plenty of both and who didn't play by the same rules.

I never really understood all that hate for Catelyn, I understood what she did and why.

There is no real revenge for Ned without his family participating.

edit: btw. how much more of a warrior should Robb have been? He won every single battle in this war. On a tactical level he was brilliant.

I will just say: Jon is the same age as Robb and rest my case due to the spoiler police and my not wanting to cross lines.

I will just say: Jon is the same age as Robb and rest my case due to the spoiler police and my not wanting to cross lines.

What case? Sansa is 14, so Robb is older that in thought, still not by much and Jon fucking Snow makes tons of stupid mistakes himself.

He's as much the son of Ned Stark, as is Robb. Maybe with a small bit more realism, due to being a Bastard.

Or what are you trying to imply? btw there still is the group where you can say more.

What case? Sansa is 14, so Robb is older that in thought, still not by much and Jon fucking Snow makes tons of stupid mistakes himself. *there was a minor suggestion here that didn't belong*

He's as much the son of Ned Stark, as is Robb. Maybe with a small bit more realism, due to being a Bastard.

Or what are you trying to imply? btw there still is the group where you can say more.

The exact kind of little hint this thread should not contain.

That's not "spoiler police", by the way, RobertG. It's enforcing on a courtesy to the television viewers who don't want to watch the show with any preconceived ideas, because the shock and surprise factor is the major selling point of this show.

• Like 1

The exact kind of little hint this thread should not contain.

That's not "spoiler police", by the way, RobertG. It's enforcing on a courtesy to the television viewers who don't want to watch the show with any preconceived ideas, because the shock and surprise factor is the major selling point of this show.

:thankyou:

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzAzL2RlL2dlb3JnZXJybWFyLjI4ZGIyLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/555d5b82/caf/george-r-r-martin-meme-generator-have-a-favorite-character-not-anymore-cce918.jpg

http://img.pandawhale.com/63467-House-Stark-after-Red-Wedding-kIKt.jpeg