• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Just had that awkward moment when I realised that the nice kid from down the street I hung out with in the park and played road hockey and sandlot ball with when I was 6 moved to New York and married Hannah Bronfman. Like WTF. Insane.

:confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Bronfman

I have no idea who she is so I wikipedia'd her.

Her boyfriend is New York City DJ and Theophilus London manager Bredan Fallis.[15][16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_London

Theophilus Musa London (born February 23, 1987) is a Trinidadian-born American rapper and singer from Brooklyn, New York City.[1]

London was born on the island of Trinidad, and later moved to Brooklyn, New York.[2] He then moved to the Poconos and graduated from Pocono Mountain East High School in 2006.[3]

edit: I didnt see the Bredan Fallis part, I saw her b/f Theophilus London and totally missed the last part.

• 2 weeks later...
Taking a crap at my work is a pain in the ass. Besides all teh god damn equipment i have to doff, I have to look for a police booth that's scattered all over the place or go to a firehouse and all that. Nevermind the times the radio is raising me for an assignment when im knee deep in it. Pain in the balls lol.

Taking a crap at my work is a pain in the ass. Besides all teh god damn equipment i have to doff, I have to look for a police booth that's scattered all over the place or go to a firehouse and all that. Nevermind the times the radio is raising me for an assignment when im knee deep in it. Pain in the balls lol.

More like pain in the gut. :rofl: