• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'm glad to hear you still work at Apple because I see this girl on my way to work every day on 21st street, and I know you live in or near ny now judging by your Instagram, and I swear she is your twin. Never wanted to just walk up and say hi because I wasn't sure if it was you. I'm glad I never did now lol.

I'm glad to hear you still work at Apple because I see this girl on my way to work every day on 21st street, and I know you Love in our near ny now judging by your Instagram, and I swear she is your twin. Never wanted to just walk up and say hi because I wasn't sure if it was you. I'm glad I never did now lol.

Haha, I would've said hi had it been me. I do live in NY now, in Brooklyn! I don't work near 21st though lol.

I would suggest going to see it first before you get the 6 plus anyway...I think its way too big for a phone. The 6 is about the size of a galaxy s5, much easier to handle.

I like it big. ;)

No but seriously, the extra battery power plus OIS is a big enough deal for me that I'm willing to adjust to the size. Plus it'll make reading comics On the go actually enjoyable. Even on something like the s5 it's just too small, the smallest device I've seen it look good on was my buddy's Note 2.

The 6 plus is a little smaller than the note, i believe.

My boyfriend has a note 3, i feel like I'm holding an iPad to my face when I use it llol

I just got back from getting breakfast and stopped at my local ATT store. Surprisingly, they still had 6's, but no 6 plus'. They did have a demo unit though, and yeah... It's perfect.

I don't have large hands either, but I was still able to text with one hand and anything else I was able to use the double tap feature well enough that it wasn't an issue.

I'm also planning an experimental kind of film using a steadicam and an anamorphic lens made by a company called moondog with the plus, and the fact that it has OIS makes it the logical choice.

I don't have large hands either, but I was still able to text with one hand and anything else I was able to use the double tap feature well enough that it wasn't an issue.

I'm also planning an experimental kind of film using a steadicam and an anamorphic lens made by a company called moondog with the plus, and the fact that it has OIS makes it the logical choice.

Can I be in it?